Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guess who's back?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Well, boyos... I tried to leave this forum. But I realised that venting here unironically calms me the fuck down. So you're going to have to put up with me until one of you fuckers pay for a Stacy to fuck my brains out without telling me that you paid her.

So what was I up to? Well, I went clubbing a few times. I actually went clubbing today and a group of foids approached my group and sat at our tables. I'm not going to get into what they said but basically I was sitting and slightly shaking there the entire time without saying anything like an aspie jew until one of them said "why is that guy so awkward?" and then one of my friends LITERALLY FUCKING SAID "he's an incel". Then she said "what's that???" and he said "i'm just joking, he's very shy around women for some reason" and then everyone started laughing.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU FOIDS AND NORMIES CAN SENSE THIS SHIT. IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL I'M BOOTED OUT OF THE GROUP AND I'LL BE ROTTING HERE FULL TIME LIKE AN ABUSED DOG. It's so fucking over.

Look who's back, the 6'0" good looking fakecel who blames everything on muh NT ability.

:feelswhat: Didn’t you ascend. Sexhavers.is

Look who's back, the 6'0" good looking fakecel who blames everything on muh NT ability.
Did you read what I said? I was QUITE FUCKING UNIORNICALLY LITERALLY CALLED A FUCKING INCEL TODAY.

Shaking like littile bitch :feelshaha:

I was sitting and slightly shaking there the entire time without saying anything like an aspie jew until one of them said "why is that guy so awkward?"
That cringed the shit out of me KEK. Ever thought about calming medication ?

Didn't you say that you ascended in a fucking condescending way on your 'goodbye guys' post you made like a week ago? LOL.

You just need game moegels.

Hello, again.

Today is Valentine's Day.

Well, boyos... I tried to leave this forum. But I realised that venting here unironically calms me the fuck down. So you're going to have to put up with me until one of you fuckers pay for a Stacy to fuck my brains out without telling me that you paid her.

So what was I up to? Well, I went clubbing a few times. I actually went clubbing today and a group of foids approached my group and sat at our tables. I'm not going to get into what they said but basically I was sitting and slightly shaking there the entire time without saying anything like an aspie jew until one of them said "why is that guy so awkward?" and then one of my friends LITERALLY FUCKING SAID "he's an incel". Then she said "what's that???" and he said "i'm just joking, he's very shy around women for some reason" and then everyone started laughing.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU FOIDS AND NORMIES CAN SENSE THIS SHIT. IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL I'M BOOTED OUT OF THE GROUP AND I'LL BE ROTTING HERE FULL TIME LIKE AN ABUSED DOG. It's so fucking over.
jesus fucking christ you're retarded, buy some phenibut or have a few drinks before you go clubbing. good lord

jesus fucking christ you're retarded, buy some phenibut or have a few drinks before you go clubbing. good lord
Phenibut makes me suicidal for a few days after. And I did drink. Alcohol doesn't really do much until i'm at the level that I am vomiting. I was somewhat drunk.

Phenibut makes me suicidal for a few days after. And I did drink. Alcohol doesn't really do much until i'm at the level that I am vomiting. I was somewhat drunk.
why the fuck are you so nervous tho?

why the fuck are you so nervous tho?
Shitty upbringing, bullied when I was younger, naturally high inhib etc. I am terrified of women.

learn how to fight, it'll get your confidence up
Doubt it, most normies don't know how to fight either. I'm not scared of them physically speaking.

oh god damn it:feelsseriously:

Well, I went clubbing a few times. I actually went clubbing today and a group of foids approached my group and sat at our tables.
Moderators have to be literally braindead to not ban this guy :feelshaha:

you don't have to worry about hair, there's finastride for that
Isn't that basically injecting yourself with tranny chemicals though? I don't want to fuck up my natural test production either.

I don't want to fuck up my natural test production either.
then don't start using gear. if you're planning on juicing, be prepared to be on trt for the rest of your life

Did you not ascend at that big party with all the celebs? :feelswhat:

Instead of @GripMaxxing who got this shit without even being asked in a poll, wtf is wrong with the cucked new mods

You just sound like a mentalcel tbh have you been diagnosed with anything yet?

You just sound like a mentalcel tbh have you been diagnosed with anything yet?
I am, and no. Definitely have severe anxiety and low self esteem though, which is enough to give me abused dog incel status.

Moderators have to be literally braindead to not ban this guy :feelshaha:
They don't give a shit. There's fakecels larping as incels, either low iq posters or low effort trolls posting IT tier material and when one faggot posts a larp story on how he ascended through this forum :)lul:) instead of removing it and giving the whore no attention they leave it hanging for other people to sperg out in it. But call one of the mods a faggot and you'll fly out of here quicker than you can say 'cunt'. I got banned for calling mods lazy while guy who talks about having few dozen likes on Tinder and posts some garbage threads on how chad can be a virgin if he's non-NT roams free.

Welcome back. It's understandable to be on edge around normies. They are terrifying.

Why do you even want to meet women when you are always giga nervous? How do you consider kissing a woman when you can’t even talk to one?

They don't give a shit. There's fakecels larping as incels, either low iq posters or low effort trolls posting IT tier material and when one faggot posts a larp story on how he ascended through this forum :)lul:) instead of removing it and giving the whore no attention they leave it hanging for other people to sperg out in it. But call one of the mods a faggot and you'll fly out of here quicker than you can say 'cunt'. I got banned for calling mods lazy while guy who talks about having few dozen likes on Tinder and posts some garbage threads on how chad can be a virgin if he's non-NT roams free.
:bigbrain::blackpill:

It's not an echo chamber bro. Only low IQ copers like echo chambers.

It's not an echo chamber bro. Only low IQ copers like echo chambers.
Removing people who do not contribute in any productive way to the discussion is not creating an echo chamber.

I’m posting personal anecdotes. Take it or leave it, idgaf. I know several guys that are autistic and were offered to go home with foids but autism was enough to turn them off.
It’s the truth for me, if it’s different for you then so be it. But most of the time NTpill deniers are basement dwellers.

if I looked like Dolph Lundgren then I could shit myself in front of a foid and still get laid, but I don’t, therefore i’m here.

Weed maybe? Hell fucking meth makes me social af but obv that's riskier.
if I looked like Dolph Lundgren then I could shit myself in front of a foid and still get laid, but I don’t, therefore i’m here.
Honestly prob not, ppl don't understand how truly entitled the modern foid is