Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Guess who does what on Friday night?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Well it's Friday here in riceland, so I decided to do a double gym session, one at 4pm (chest), one at 11pm (light cardio).

4pm - gym totally packed, loads of ricemen coping a few JBW, mostly low tier normie, but tall in many cases. Some white Stacies, a few Beckie's with insane bodies, like hip hop vixen tier, and a few noodlewhores with 7 faces, trying hard as they can to get that big ass.

11pm - on way to gym, streets were packed with normies, 2psl ricemen with their 7+ gfs, and a lot of JBW with highly ethnic 150cm noodlewhores.
Gym was largely empty, but in it was one fat Noodlewhore, 3 Manlet ricemen, 2 lanklet curries, a skinny fat curry, a skinny fat rice uncle, and 2 JBW bloatlords.

This is the real inequality in our society today

i hack on a gmod server full of 15 year olds, you?

I play video games, watch movies.

Why are there so many whites in riceland

Why are there so many whites in riceland
Rice companies hire them, sone are senior execs but they aren't out drinking, these are basically doing bullshit jobs that basically involve talking and interacting, something rices can't do

Rice companies hire them, sone are senior execs but they aren't out drinking, these are basically doing bullshit jobs that basically involve talking and interacting, something rices can't do

Corporate halo effect

Corporate halo effect
Yeah exactly, though that's more in China, here it's just historical connections, and the fact that a jbw talking is perceived to make more sense than a rice.
Plus TBF even if u take a dumb jbw he will be able to independently think around and organise shit such that stuff gets done, a rice would just look blankly up at the older people to be told what to do.

And then that JBW is magnified 10x in the bars cos the noodles worship the JBWs. A noodle would pick a 4 PSL, framelet JBW earning 2k USD a month over a 6PSL riceman earning 5k HKD a month, over a 7PSL ethnic earning 20k USD a month
what are white stacies doing in riceland cant they find rich chads in burgerland.
Bullshit jobs where they just need to talk cheerfully and organise noodlewhores and ricemen to do certain tasks

Last edited:
I will train calisthenics and then play video games since today I am off work.

Yeah I think I titled this thread wrong, and it won't let me edit it, so I started again.
Purpose was to educate the rest of the world on what will happen after lockdown, not a show and tell of all our autistic Friday nights, showcasing our genetic failures

Why tf are streets packed at 11pm?

Why tf are streets packed at 11pm?
Cos it's Friday night, all the noodlewhores are out partying and drinking to find a JBW to make their mums proud, and their self hating friends jealous.
I've actually known noodlewhores to say to other noodlewhores omg that jbw is so hot and he likes u, u should so go out with him (he was PSL 3)

Cos it's Friday night, all the noodlewhores are out partying and drinking to find a JBW to make their mums proud, and their self hating friends jealous.
I've actually known noodlewhores to say to other noodlewhores omg that jbw is so hot and he likes u, u should so go out with him (he was PSL 3)
JBW is real and it's brutal

Some white Stacies, a few Beckie's with insane bodies, like hip hop vixen tier,

11pm - on way to gym, streets were packed with normies, 2psl ricemen with their 7+ gfs,

Wtf rice country you live in? Sounds like you’re living in opposite world

Some white Stacies, a few Beckie's with insane bodies, like hip hop vixen tier,

11pm - on way to gym, streets were packed with normies, 2psl ricemen with their 7+ gfs,

Wtf rice country you live in? Sounds like you’re living in opposite world
There's not many it can really be based on the above right? It's gonna have to be rich, with deep entrenched JBW worship, going back generations, and it's not Singapore

There's not many it can really be based on the above right? It's gonna have to be rich, with deep entrenched JBW worship, going back generations, and it's not Singapore
Maybe Japan? Influencers trapped in Japan due to lockdown?

Well it's Friday here in riceland, so I decided to do a double gym session, one at 4pm (chest), one at 11pm (light cardio).

4pm - gym totally packed, loads of ricemen coping a few JBW, mostly low tier normie, but tall in many cases. Some white Stacies, a few Beckie's with insane bodies, like hip hop vixen tier, and a few noodlewhores with 7 faces, trying hard as they can to get that big ass.

11pm - on way to gym, streets were packed with normies, 2psl ricemen with their 7+ gfs, and a lot of JBW with highly ethnic 150cm noodlewhores.
Gym was largely empty, but in it was one fat Noodlewhore, 3 Manlet ricemen, 2 lanklet curries, a skinny fat curry, a skinny fat rice uncle, and 2 JBW bloatlords.

This is the real inequality in our society today

what ríceland we talking?

Thailand?
U think JBW get paid well in Thailand? The jbw in Thailand are backpackers, sex tourists, or a handful of expat execs, not enough to have critical mass in a nightlife area.
This is HK man

U think JBW get paid well in Thailand? The jbw in Thailand are backpackers, sex tourists, or a handful of expat execs, not enough to have critical mass in a nightlife area.
This is HK man
Never knew Hong Kong was a JBW area, must be the colonialism

i hack on a gmod server full of 15 year olds, you?
Shit man I should join you. I haven't played GMOD in ages. I used to be a total minge and crash servers with train spamming, trap people in tubes, prop push, voice spam, explosive spam. I just did all that cause I hate normies.

WE SHOULD PLAY TONIGHT TBH!!!

Never knew Hong Kong was a JBW area, must be the colonialism
It's a finance, corporate, commercial, and trading hub, plus colonialism, it's the most jbw place in Asia