Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Guess where I get bullied by normies the most on social media.

Pick one

• Total voters
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
I'm very enraged to be associated with many low IQ normies and buddy boyo you've got to guess the platform.
Those piece of shit bullied me. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fortunately, I graduated from the hell hole piece of toxic bluepill called high school today.

I hate normal fags, dude.

don't use kike social media

I'm very enraged to be associated with many low IQ normies and buddy boyo you've got to guess the platform.
Those piece of shit bullied me. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fortunately, I graduated from the hell hole piece of toxic bluepill called high school today.
Yeah it should be whatsapp,they are really evil piece of shit people that talked shit about decent guys like us and teased us and shit

The moment I graduated I exited all whatsapp groups

don't use kike social media
Same at best I use IG and save stuff from coomfuel sites
Still, there are way too many blackpills on there for me to bother. It always reminds me that the foid and chad worship irl is far more insane than I could've ever imagined, as if they don't even try to hide it anymore yet NPCs still suck it up their a-hole. Idk how society can be this retarded tho.

I guess twitter

WhatsApp because it’s kinda unlikely for an incel to have social media that are supposed to be used for sharing pics

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back