Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Guess the user (AI generated song edition)

FastBlast

FastBlast

パンティスニッファー
★★★★★
The game is simple, listen to the AI songs below and try to guess the user. These 3 should be really easy for people that lurk a lot. Feel free to make your own songs and have people guess them too :feelshaha:

User 1:

User 2:

User 3:

Inspired by this thread. Thank you @SoycuckGodOfReddit for sharing this amazing tool. I am legit terrified of how good these songs came out. AI will replace us in no time at this rate :giga: This will be my cope for weeks to come :smonk:

1) @AsakuraHao
2) @IronsideCel
3) @Saysitsover

What did you use to make this

I don't wanna pay for this tool

kek the AI tried to make the lyrics very soy and pro jewish sounding

@DarkStarDown

This thread is a goldmine, holy shit :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

This thread makes me realize I don’t have any quirky traits besides being a self-hating racist curry and masturbating outside.

Guess I’m one of the more normal users here, for better or worse :feelsokman:

This thread makes me realize I don’t have any quirky traits besides being a self-hating racist curry and masturbating outside.

Guess I’m one of the more normal users here, for better or worse :feelsokman:
I tried this:
Peeping through the bushes,
Watching the milf undress,
her soft skin I must caress

Made from the dead skin of my latest human kill, I wear a leather shirt
her porcelain skin covers my own flesh the color of dirt
CHUDPREET CHUDPREET CHUDPREET
I longed to smell her dainty feet

but it wouldn't generate lyrics and wouldn't generate a song and got flagged for moderation lol

I tried this:

but it wouldn't generate lyrics and wouldn't generate a song and got flagged for moderation lol
also was gonna be "bollywood thrash metal"

I tried this:

also was gonna be "bollywood thrash metal"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Low-inhib curry anthem

@FastBlast what genre did you prompt it for the Asakura song?

from the other thread

The game is simple, listen to the AI songs below and try to guess the user. These 3 should be really easy for people that lurk a lot. Feel free to make your own songs and have people guess them too :feelshaha:

User 1:
View attachment 1138366

User 2:
View attachment 1138367

User 3:
View attachment 1138368

Inspired by this thread. Thank you @SoycuckGodOfReddit for sharing this amazing tool. I am legit terrified of how good these songs came out. AI will replace us in no time at this rate :giga: This will be my cope for weeks to come :smonk:
subhuman tier music

@FastBlast what genre did you prompt it for the Asakura song?
I asked for pop but the AI usually inserts some random sub-genres. His song was either electronic pop or dance pop.

Also want to mention that AI songs are hit or miss. You have to run it a few times to get a good song. All of the songs in the OP were not produced on the first try. Plus the stingy Suno jews only let you make 10 songs every 24 hours. I get around this by connecting to a vpn and making dozens of Discord accounts :feelsdevil:

I tried this:

if you enter custom lyrics and it gets flagged for moderation, you can generally use homophones for any words that might set it off

eg. murder -> murr durr, my rape of the foid in the name of Satan -> mire ape of the foyd in the name of say tan

VPN maxx and keep making throwaway microsoft and discord accounts
high IQ

Discord can be a pain with phone number validation, though, they will often request it soon

high IQ

Discord can be a pain with phone number validation, though, they will often request it soon
I never got asked for a phone number. I use incognito mode and restart my browser when I need to make a new account. I use a random email that's not even mine and it takes it. It doesn't ask to verify the email either.

if you enter custom lyrics and it gets flagged for moderation, you can generally use homophones for any words that might set it off

eg. murder -> murr durr, my rape of the foid in the name of Satan -> mire ape of the foyd in the name of say tan

Just dropping one L off kill made it work :feelshaha:

my rape of the foid in the name of Satan -> mire ape of the foyd in the name of say tan
quick example to demonstrate lmao:

View attachment 1140140

Just dropping one L off kill made it work :feelshaha:
based jfl

yeah, the kill -> kil one is great, I've done that a few times. the censors get really triggered by things suggesting violence, gore, etc., which is a pain for metal and such. fortunately it's easy to get around some censored words