Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

guess that nigger @truckzo ascended

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
guess that NIGGER @Truckzo ascended. where you at bro?

probably fucking a morbidly obese diabetic white feminist right now

also that fakecel @Broly prob sharing

He's a fakecel normie upper class nigger anyway.

It's really weird watching all users here leaving, getting perm banned or just being inactive.
its because they go a and fuck pussy and then get bored

It's really weird watching all users here leaving, getting perm banned or just being inactive.
Being inactive for too long means you are a potential fakecel that took advantage of this site. I mean like who wants to stay in this virtual prison and getting oscatrized by soyciety. I never wish creating that one blackpill telegram group even though i'm the owner there. Nobody wish ended up here for too long buddy boyo. The things that matter truecel and incel will be active in this site because no one wants to talk to them.

Last edited:
Young""""cels""" at it once again.

He's still coping with pokemon, that or improving his spit game :feelskek:

Actually wait

Last seen Today at 4:01 AM

Fucking nigger jew:feelsUgh: JBNK(just be nigger kike theory)

What if he turned gay?

Fucking nigger jew:feelsUgh: JBNK(just be nigger kike theory)
Eric André - Wikipedia

Being inactive for too long means you are a potential fakecel
I fucking hope. I've been taking breaks from this site ever since 2021 and for good reason. There's no one I talk to, the topics are just almost always the same, people debate over the dumbest shit (sub8 rule, gen z gatekeeping and JBW) the userbase changes every month, cucked mods etc. Blackpilled content as a whole gets pretty repetitive or redundant once you've already learnt everything there is to know about it.

Last edited:
I fucking hope. I've been taking breaks from this site ever since 2021 and for good reason. There's no one I talk to, the topics are just almost always the same, people debate over the dumbest shit (sub8 rule, gen z gatekeeping and JBW) the userbase changes every month, cucked mods etc. Blackpilled content as a whole gets pretty repetitive or redundant once you've already learnt everything there is to know about it.
I agree once you blackpill yourself enough there's no point to posting here anymore except to socialize with other incels