Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR guess my mystery alt

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
bored rn so why not.

hint #1: its an octobercel

hint #2: its name is very closely linked with my main account in two ways

hint #3: its banned

if ive already told you, dont reveal it or even hint at it.

Last edited:
tumblr_nhnb6fGTQ41r8wqbxo4_500.gif

dunno
@VictoryOrDeath or @VictimOfTheChads seem likely but not oct.cels
elab a bit more on hint #2 and i can find it.

dunno
@VictoryOrDeath or @VictimOfTheChads seem likely but not oct.cels
elab a bit more on hint #2 and i can find it.

it deciphers to my name and my number here.

THIS THREAD IS GONNA BE SICK

We need to get Cole Phelps in on this.

bored rn so why not.

hint #1: its an octobercel

hint #2: its name is very closely linked with my main account in two ways

if ive already told you, dont reveal it or even hint at it.

Phone3

Been there done that.

Now I'm no longer allowed to make any more alts.

its an anagram to my username here

Your username only has six letters. If the mods wanted to figure this out, they could go through the list looking for usernames with only 6 letters. That narrows it down.

how tf do you even get your alt banned lmao

I know who it is neener neener neener

IDK why people even make alts, whats the point?

IDK why people even make alts, whats the point?
My old account was full of embarassing comments and posts so I had to create a new one. Wish there was an option to delete them.

My old account was full of embarassing comments and posts so I had to create a new one. Wish there was an option to delete them.

1. Embarrassing how?, you are already on a site for guys who can't get laid, aren't you already past the point of being embarrassed just by logging in JFL

2. I never say anything that I'm not willing to keep on record

1. Embarrassing how?, you are already on a site for guys who can't get laid, aren't you already past the point of being embarrassed just by logging in JFL

2. I never say anything that I'm not willing to keep on record
It was too embarrassing even for this site. I don't even want to talk about it.

I also thought my comments were a bit incoherent. If I'm going to comment, I figured, I might as well do it right. So I created this account. Nothing has changed. I still keep feeling remorse over every comment I make. I try to fit in and write some stupid shit. I try to express my feelings yet I always get called a cuck. I try to join a constructive debate yet my comments get overlooked. This place is no different than real life for me. Except there are no females here.

I try to express my feelings yet I always get called a cuck.

That's probably why, statements based on emotion have their root in the blue pilled mindset, the more you adopt black pill ideologies the less you "feel" about anything, so most people reading your post will see them as "cuckish", likely because they are past the point of emotion. Make your statements based on logic, not emotion. Abandon your feelings.

That's probably why, statements based on emotion have their root in the blue pilled mindset, the more you adopt black pill ideologies the less you "feel" about anything, so most people reading your post will see them as "cuckish", likely because they are past the point of emotion. Make your statements based on logic, not emotion. Abandon your feelings.

Happy7

I have never felt more alive until I swallowed the blackpill.

To be emotionless with no feeling is to be a normie/NPC.

When you're unplugged then you're free.

To be emotionless with no feeling is to be a normie/NPC.

From my observations its usually the normies that show the most emotion.

I mean when a mass shooting happens you can tell some of them who were not even affected by the shooting (no related family or friends were hurt) were genuinely saddened and outraged by the events. At the same time were laughing and making jokes about the entire thing.

I guess in a sense us feeling joy or humor from the event is also emotion, but at the same time is more of a disassociation from emotional thinking.

From my observations its usually the normies that show the most emotion.

I mean when a mass shooting happens you can tell some of them who were not even affected by the shooting (no related family or friends were hurt) were genuinely saddened and outraged by the events. At the same time were laughing and making jokes about the entire thing.

LaughReally2

That's just virtue signaling.

Our emotions are genuine.

How expressive we are.

Oh Ho

View attachment 62701

That's just virtue signaling.

Our emotions are genuine.

How expressive we are.

View attachment 62702

1. Not all of it is just virtue signalling

2. Something being virtue signalling and it being genuine isn't mutually exclusive, both things could be true at the same time.

3. Please stop with this gay ass posting format, this is the kind of shit that made me start reporting posters for having anime girl avatars, its cringy as fuck and annoying. Don't restart this shit, it had finally ended.

1. Not all of it is just virtue signalling

2. Something being virtue signalling and it being genuine isn't mutually exclusive, both things could be true at the same time.

3. Please stop with this gay ass posting format, this is the kind of shit that made me start reporting posters for having anime girl avatars, its cringy as fuck and annoying. Don't restart this shit, it had finally ended.

GunCrazy1

You will have to tear out my hard drive to separate me from my waifus.

I don't think anyone on this site has truly passed the point of emotion. Their posts about "hating society" and "lust for killing" don't seem genuine and come off as stupid and childish to me. I am a human being who is in a really dire situation and it's only logical for me to have emotions. I am sad and will ever be sad. I don't think I'll ever go numb. I don't think I have to be devoid of emotions to agree with the truth, the "blackpill". Time will show it though. I am still 18