Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Guess how long it took my fake Tinder profile of a 7.5-8/10 foid to reach 99+ likes

T

travisbickle123

Greycel
So today I was sitting in the park on a bench, all alone, like a complete loser. While sitting there, I checked my Tinder profile and it had gotten a grand total of 4 likes in 1 month (one ugly foid with a horrible jewish hook nose, one gook, one semi decent and the other one was a tranny. This led to me deleting my profile and creating a fake foid one.

Here are the results:

15 likes within 1 minute of creating the profile
61 after 15 minutes
99+ after 23

Are you surprised by the results? Unattractive men really shouldn't use Tinder. We stand 0 chance. The only way of ascending is talking to foids in real life. But since I'm blessed with depression and social anxiety and ugliness, the chances aren't much better

Barely any foids irl. They’re all online or date within their social network. Foids have never been as unapproachable as they are now

It is really brutal the difference from how much easier is for women to get sex or engage in a relationship compared to men. They really don't have any trouble finding a partner. A Foid not loses it's v card only if she not wants. Even the ugliest ones. There is no inceldon for women. Even landwhales and below 5 get sex easy. :(

Last edited:
Foids have never been as unapproachable as they are now

And the clampdown has not even finished tightening yet. I might sound crazy but I believe that as tech advances, they will literally begin using things that block unwanted men out of their day to day lives. Imagine augmented reality clothing which only reveals her form to Chad. Non-chads all get to see only modest coverings. Or sidewalk routing that brings her by the fewest possible unwanted males in the known area.