Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Guess from this lineup who was the most successful bedding stacies and beckies?

Who?

• Pink

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Blue

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Yellow

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Red

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
It was on a reality TV show. Please do not reverse and search the image URL to cheat. Your spoiling it for yourself and others if you do that. I'll reveal later who it is.

ex-on-the-beach-boys.jpg

Maybe the yellow one. He is whitest and the tallest.

pink guy but honestly i don't care either way and this thread seems kind of gay

Dude why did u take a pic of the incels.co meetup man what the fucks wrong with you

The yellow one for sure.

pink has the med phenotype, yellow close second

I voted Pink but I bet it's Yellow because it's yet another tallfag cope thread who wanted to "prove his point" (Yellow actually has best face of all).

This thread is pretty gay

Between yellow and pink

Yellow Chadlite tallfag. The gymmaxxed ethnics never stood a chance.

Yeah thread is pretty gay. Yellow is tall and blonde, basically that Nordic/Aryan look that women go crazy for, so I voted for him.

pm me the answer @Bangkok or bust

yeah this thread is really fucking gay

It was pink.

Yellow was least successful - 0 hookups.

nerdic phenotype, long face. Surprised he was the least successful though, thought his height would help him more.
Maybe its cause no matter how hard w e speculate none of what we say is objective and women have the final say in who's attractive

It’s about their personaliteehees