Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guatemalan girl lynched and set on fire for killing a 68 year old taxi driver.

You reap what you sow. People only feel bad for her because she has a vagina. If it was a man who killed a woman, this would be celebrated.

lifefuel, I love seeing roasties being finally brought to justice.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaMMy75HVVs[/video]

Salutextm said:
Check my posts. I do nothing of the sort. It's I seen this video a very long time ago way before all of this and I remember the story and why she got lynched. There's simply no justifying shit like this unless she was the killer which she wasn't.
She deserves it for being a femoid, there are plenty of evil things it has done, how many incels has it rejected and driven to suicide, ask yourself that.

LiveLeak.com? More like degenerategorefetishvideosforsickfucks.com

Only shitskins enjoy violence this much.

Berdea said:
Only shitskins enjoy violence this much.

Look at the people who condone this behavior in this thread. I'm 99% sure they aren't black/brown (considering most people here are white).. I'm black, this is awful and has no reason to be on this forum. She wasn't even the one who murdered the taxi driver

Salutextm said:
Look at the people who condone this behavior in this thread. I'm 99% sure they're white. I'm black, this is awful and has no reason to be on this forum. She wasn't even the one who murdered the taxi driver

I mostly meant the people in the video. But I doubt most the people cheering this post on are white, and if they are, they might as well not be.

Berdea said:
I mostly meant the people in the video. But I doubt most the people cheering this post on are white, and if they are, they might as well not be.

This forum is mostly white. It makes way more since to assume the posters are white instead of any other race

> they might as well not be

If you do "bad things" you are no longer white?

Salutextm said:
This forum is mostly white. It makes way more since to assume the posters are white instead of any other race

> they might as well not be

If you do "bad things" you are no longer white?

The last poll revealed the demographics of the board as pretty mixed, whites only won as a plurality, not a majority.
It isn't that they're not white, it's just that they might as well not be. In the same way a person in a coma isn't dead, but they might as well be.

lonelyistheworld said:
LiveLeak.com? More like degenerategorefetishvideosforsickfucks.com

If you don't believe in God but still have empathy you're a faggot. No way around it. If you believe in any secular morality you're a pussy and a hypocrite.

Berdea said:
The last poll revealed the demographics of the board as pretty mixed, whites only won as a plurality, not a majority.
It isn't that they're not white, it's just that they might as well not be. In the same way a person in a coma isn't dead, but they might as well be.

https://incels.is/Thread-What-is-your-race-ethnic-background

Arounf 35-40% of the people here are white. You assume the people that condone this violence are "shitskins" (black & Indian I'm assuming) who only make up 22% of this forum. So again, it would make more sense to assume that the posters here condoning this are white and not a "shitskin".

> It isn't that they aren't white, they might as well not be

Right. You're implying that whites can do no harm so the moment one does, they do not "deserve" to be white anymore right?

Salutextm said:
https://incels.is/Thread-What-is-your-race-ethnic-background

Arounf 35-40% of the people here are white. You assume the people that condone this violence are "shitskins" (black & Indian I'm assuming) who only make up 22% of this forum. So again, it would make more sense to assume that the posters here condoning this are white and not a "shitskin".

> It isn't that they aren't white, they might as well not be

Right. You're implying that whites can do no harm so the moment one does, they do not "deserve" to be white anymore right?
I don't mean currycels, Indians have always seemed pretty nonviolent to me. Blacks on the other hand... well, statistics don't lie, do they.

And my point still stand, whites only won by a plurality, So it's more likely those posters are white, but not 99% of them, only 35-40%

>Right. You're implying that whites can do no harm so the moment one does, they do not "deserve" to be white anymore right?

Whites can do plenty harm, maybe I used the wrong word. But the kind of people who get off to this kind of violence don't deserve to be alive, let alone white.

Berdea said:
I don't mean currycels, Indians have always seemed pretty nonviolent to me. Blacks on the other hand... well, statistics don't lie, do they.

And my point still stand, whites only won by a plurality, So it's more likely those posters are white, but not 99% of them, only 35-40%

>Right. You're implying that whites can do no harm so the moment one does, they do not "deserve" to be white anymore right?

Whites can do plenty harm, maybe I used the wrong word. But the kind of people who get off to this kind of violence don't deserve to be alive, let alone white.

I wouldn't be here if I couldn't take insults. You commented on my post the other day, you know how fucked my life is currently or at least have an idea. So with "shitskins" you were speaking in general and not regarding the people in the video? I guess the video was your trigger?

I guess in this case, stats do lie considering there wasn't one "shitskin" in that video

Salutextm said:
I wouldn't be here if I couldn't take insults. You commented on my post the other day, you know how fucked my life is currently or at least have an idea. So with "shitskins" you were speaking in general and not regarding the people in the video? I guess the video was your trigger?

I guess in this case, stats do lie considering there wasn't one "shitskin" in that video

>You commented on my post the other day
I did?
>you know how fucked my life is currently or at least have an idea
No, how would I?
>So with "shitskins" you were speaking in general and not regarding the people in the video? 
I was mostly referring to the people in the video.
>I guess in this case, stats do lie considering there wasn't one "shitskin" in that video
They're Guatemalans, i.e. mixed injun with some Spanish blood. They're certainly not white. Central Americans are violent animals, especially the ones in that video. That's all I meant.

Berdea said:
>You commented on my post the other day
I did?
>you know how fucked my life is currently or at least have an idea
No, how would I?
>So with "shitskins" you were speaking in general and not regarding the people in the video? 
I was mostly referring to the people in the video.
>I guess in this case, stats do lie considering there wasn't one "shitskin" in that video
They're Guatemalans, i.e. mixed injun with some Spanish blood. They're certainly not white. Central Americans are violent animals, especially the ones in that video. That's all I meant.

Yeah https://incels.is/Thread-Life-sucks--5798

I understand if you forgot since these are my personal problems which means i'm taking pretty much everything regarding that topic to heart while no one else will

Now for this whole thing, i'll just let you be the judge of that. Sorry for getting on your case. I get this so many times I don't know why I bothered replying. This is an incel forum after all. A place to try to find comfort among a diverse group of miserable people. I'm not really expecting to find solace

Salutextm said:
Yeah https://incels.is/Thread-Life-sucks--5798

I understand if you forgot since these are my personal problems which means i'm taking pretty much everything regarding that topic to heart while no one else will

Now for this whole thing, i'll just let you be the judge of that. Sorry for getting on your case. I get this so many times I don't know why I bothered replying. This is an incel forum after all. A place to try to find comfort among a diverse group of miserable people. I'm not really expecting to find solace

Oh yeah, I remember that thread. I sympathize with you. I still think I might have the same, but I've got enough autism to deal with for now.

It's alright, I didn't mean to insult you either, I just don't like south americans or people who spam gore.

kkt6 said:
If you don't believe in God but still have empathy you're a faggot. No way around it. If you believe in any secular morality you're a pussy and a hypocrite.

People who frequent gore websites are degenerate scum that should die.

Berdea said:

>if somebody does something i dont like that means they're shitskins. if they're white then they don't really count as white. checkmate.

retarded_dumbshit said:
>if somebody does something i dont like that means they're shitskins. if they're white then they don't really count as white. checkmate.

>Let me just ignore later posts and focus on an off point he made during an argument with someone else, that'll get him
Wow I can make strawmans too!
You're really putting those 80-90IQ points you've got to use, Jamal.

kim, the nukes please