Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guatemalan girl lynched and set on fire for killing a 68 year old taxi driver.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[video=liveleak]https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=c4f_1463154969[/video]

What did you hope to gain from posting this?

Framecel222 said:

To show a female actually being punished for her crimes.

Don't post violence/gore, it just brings everyone down to a lower emotional spectrum.

Crustaciouse said:
To show a female actually being punished for her crimes.

The punishment was too extreme. Fuck this, these people are acting like animals.

Good old classic.

Bushladen008 said:
The punishment was too extreme. Fuck this, these people are acting like animals.

If she actually killed someone, she got what was coming to her.

You're giving IncelTears and NeckBeardAnarchy amo to bully us more bro, remove dis!

CopingGymcel said:
Good old classic.

Apparently, she was with a group of people that commited the crime (shot the taxi driver) but she wasn't the one to actually do it.

Regardless, no justifying a post like this. Way off the rails

Salutextm said:
Apparently, she was with a group of people that commited the crime (shot the taxi driver) but she wasn't the one to actually do it.

Well, then she didn't deserve such a harsh punishment.

CopingGymcel said:
Good old classic.

The punishment must fit the crime, if she burned the man, which she did not, then justice was served but she was with 2 other men, which one of them pulled the trigger.
There is a reason why killing with fire is not allowed in Islam, it's too cruel.

Bushladen008 said:
The punishment must fit the crime, if she burned the man, which she did not, then justice was served but she was with 2 other men, which one of them pulled the trigger.
There is a reason why killing with fire is not allowed in Islam, it's too cruel.

If someone murders a person, I don't care how they die, just that they die.

The problem with the death penalty is that the person may be innocent, which is why I'm against it in most non-obvious cases, but if you had a way to 100% to know, I would be all for it.

Don't know how i feel about the femoid getting burned like that, I'm just not a big fan of mob violence i guess.

But i would pay good money to watch some of the retards and beta fags from incelqueers get burnt at the stake like that. Those people have it coming for what they do to incels.

CopingGymcel said:

Killing someone deserves death AND violent, painful torture as a punishment? I couldn't disagree more.

And forgive me but I really don't have much faith in the legal system of Guatemala. Who knows if she actually did it.

Bushladen008 said:

Agreed, the people doing this are fucking savages. The fact that they could light someone on fire and then go about their day shows a disturbing lack of empathy.

I've seriously ejaculated to this 20+ times. That's how old this is.

>OP didn't tag this as LIFE FUEL

Killing femoids like that is pointless, they are much more useful as harem slaves tbh.

Latin americans are not known for their intelligence though are they?

If she killed the taxi driver, than that was well fucking deserved, if she didnt, but was friends with the people who did than this was extremely fucked up

Nautica1983 said:
If she killed the taxi driver, than that was well fucking deserved, if she didnt, but was friends with the people who did than this was extremely fucked up

She was an accomplice in the murder and robbery, and she definitely knew they were going to kill him so she dose deserve it.

Crustaciouse said:
There ya go.

Thanks friend. 

>when that guy walked up and poured more gasoline on her making the fire shoot up in anger

What I like about some of these 3rd world countries is that they publicise these executions, they should bring back public executions and medieval execution methods in America. Everyone who unjustly murders, acid attacks, or tortures an innocent human will be sentenced to a medieval execution or firing squad depending on the severity. If that dosent strike fear into people to stop them from killing, acid attacks, and tortures, than I don't know what will.

I would have been grabbing her tits. She had very nice ones for a teen.

I can't believe all these white knights. Whether she pulled the trigger or not, she took part in the crime and thought she would get away with it, probably because she's a woman. She deserved to die. Doesn't matter how that was achieved, she still died. One less roastie to emotionally manipulate and torture a man.

Evil Genius said:
Don't know how i feel about the femoid getting burned like that, I'm just not a big fan of mob violence i guess.

But i would pay good money to watch some of the retards and beta fags from incelqueers get burnt at the stake like that. Those people have it coming for what they do to incels.

I hate mob violence, because it's never motivated by true justice...but rather for a hunger for someone else's blood. I don't believe videos like this should be posted here, and I didn't watch anything beyond the beginning of the video......because I truly do not want to see what happens next.

That was interesting. I don't condone the actions of these people, but at least it was fun to watch. I can't prevent it from happening, so why not enjoy it? I'm a sick fuck.

Ceiling Cat said:
I hate mob violence, because it's never motivated by true justice...but rather for a hunger for someone else's blood. I don't believe videos like this should be posted here, and I didn't watch anything beyond the beginning of the video......because I truly do not want to see what happens next.

Yeah pretty much. In the video there are plenty of femoids there shouting and egging on the mob to burn the girl. Acting on pure emotions and animistic urge is a female trait.

I don't think men should engage in emotional mob violence because there are better solutions available.

This is a perfect example of why the whole "mob justice" mentality is extremely dangerous.

This is also why I'm strongly opposed to any form of anarchism, which is getting disturbingly popular among millennials. Under anarchy, this is the only form of "justice" that exists. I'm pretty libertarian on social issues but this is exactly why we need basic law and order.

I hate angry mobs in general. They're cowards who only feel strength in numbers. Call me a white knight or beta or whatever but I identified with the girl getting killed in the video as opposed to her attackers. My life has always been me against the world and I've always feared being the victim of an angry mob.

White knight.

She would have stole from you and tortured you.

Excellent. I shed a tear at this ultimate life fuel.

Grotesque said:
White knight.

In most cases they just ignore you. I don't think that deserves torture anyway. If they steal, then prison. If they mentally torture you, then you should mentally torture them. An eye for an eye.

I don't condone this, but if she actually murdered the man, I pray for the old man & the kids who witnessed this.

Grotesque said:
White knight.

I'm sure she would have.

Don't get me wrong. She obviously committed a serious crime and should be punished severely with prison time. Possibly for life depending on the circumstances. Criminals should be punished, but in a civilized way. Fair trails n shit.

Think of it this way. Guys like us are the most hated in society BY FAR. In a society of mob rule, people like us could, and WOULD be killed in the same manner, with uproarious cheering from pretty much everyone else.

iiiTeMpeR said:
You're giving IncelTears and NeckBeardAnarchy amo to bully us more bro, remove dis!

They will hate us no matter what. We're ugly low-status males, therefore subhuman to them. Swallow the hatepill.

I've seen this video like 5 times on my fb feed lol

This is not life fuel, this is sick fuel, she killed a person, she will be hanged, there supposed to be courts and shit in guatemala. It's not like that russian roastie topless whore getting hit by the lamp post and dies (which I enjoyed it). These fucking southamerican suhumans are still carrying their cannibalistic/mara culture, that's why these kinds of shit happen there a lot. Trump is actually doing good by deporting these motherfuckers.

Someone ban OP. I'm almost certain that all these violent incels are people from inceltears trying to make us look back and get us banned. Kill yourself by the way.

What would Mohammad (PBUH) do?

an eye for an eye I guess. she should be shot, not burned alive unless she burned him

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Think of it this way. Guys like us are the most hated in society BY FAR. In a society of mob rule, people like us could, and WOULD be killed in the same manner, with uproarious cheering from pretty much everyone else.

I don't think anyone cares about incels that much. As long as we keep our eyes low to the ground, don't talk to anyone, and continue working jobs and paying taxes for Chads' and Staceys' children to go to school in our towns, people wouldn't be in an uproar over our presence. One of us might get beat up in the street or killed when Chad finds out that Tyrone fucked Stacey and he needs to vent a little bit, but there won't be fanfare or trumpets playing. It will just be a way to blow off some steam, or a pastime like it is for those people that kill and beat homeless people.

Good to see.

Westcoastincel said:
Someone ban OP. I'm almost certain that all these violent incels are people from inceltears trying to make us look back and get us banned. Kill yourself by the way.

KYS fakecel.

CopingGymcel said:
Well, then she didn't deserve such a harsh punishment.

All femails desERve this.

iiiTeMpeR said:

Don't be an idiot.

Framecel222 said:

Life fuel I am sure, ofc you are a fakecel cuck so fuck off.

Bushladen008 said:

I'd say it was just right.

Salutextm said:

Whiteknight cuck, thanks for making this site lookism 2.0.

universallyabhorred said:
Good to see.

KYS fakecel.

All femails desERve this.

Don't be an idiot.

Life fuel I am sure, ofc you are a fakecel cuck so fuck off.

I'd say it was just right.

Whiteknight cuck, thanks for making this site lookism 2.0.

Check my posts. I do nothing of the sort. It's I seen this video a very long time ago way before all of this and I remember the story and why she got lynched. There's simply no justifying shit like this unless she was the killer which she wasn't.

Can't watch cuz I'm at work but from the thumbnail she looks hot. Would wifey her corpse.

This site would get in trouble if normies found this post.

SUPERCEL said:
This site would get in trouble if normies found this post.

No it wouldn't, there's nothing illegal about and also who the fuck cares what normies think? That whore deserved it.

Missing the footage where an incel drags her into an alley to tap dat hot ass.

Sub8Hate said:
Missing the footage where an incel drags her into an alley to tap dat hot ass.
When she moves her leg at the end, that would be go time for me.

Crustaciouse said:
[video=liveleak]https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=c4f_1463154969[/video]

The fire keeps that corpse warmer for longer so I could technically ship her home and she'd still be human body temperature.

Excellent!

Saw this video years ago, simply delightful!

Toasted roastie.