Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Guardian article where foid complains that dating apps are ruinning men

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★
If you’ve managed to live your life so that you’ve somehow avoided the “West Elm Caleb” saga that’s unfolded over the last week, then you’re probably a happier, less perplexed person because of it. And if you’re a single straight woman who uses dating apps and have never dated a young man who resembles West Elm Caleb, then that is nothing less than a miracle.
In brief: West Elm Caleb is a guy, 25, who got outed on TikTok for allegedly dating multiple women he met on dating apps, all at the same time, leading them on and then ghosting them. “Back in my day we just called that a fuckboy,” said my friend Amelia, 29. Yes, I know. Back in 2015, I wrote a story for Vanity Fair entitled Tinder and the Dawn of the Dating Apocalypse in which I reported: “A ‘fuckboy’ is a young man who sleeps with women without any intention of having a relationship with them or perhaps even walking them to the door post-sex.”

That story caused an infamously crazy reaction on the part of Tinder, which tweeted at me more than 30 times in one night, so offended were they that I had talked to actual users about their dissatisfaction with the newly launched, now multibillion-dollar app. Tinder was mad because, among other things, I dared to suggest that dating apps (including Bumble and Hinge, where West Elm Caleb met his matches) were exacerbating bad behavior on the part of straight men. Which is what is missing in the many think pieces that have come out about West Elm Caleb: the problem is the design of the technology itself.

No, dating apps didn’t invent misogyny or womanizers. But they did give straight men – unvetted men – unfettered access to women. They gave them a new sense of boldness through a seemingly endless set of options. They gave them the ability to decide with the flick of a finger whether a woman was “hot or not” enough for them to date or have sex with. They gave them the ability to create false identities who can’t be held accountable.

The effect of all this on straight male psychology is something I’ve discussed with psychologists, feminists, evolutionary biologists and other experts throughout the making of a documentary film and the reporting of several more articles and a book. But you don’t have to have a PhD to see that dating apps privilege the male gaze and give straight men an outsized idea of their power in their dealings with women. In the opinion of another young woman friend: “They have ruined men.”

No, I don’t think West Elm Caleb deserved to be doxed or harassed by the people who sought to take revenge on his behavior – no one deserves that. It is wrong. But I’m not surprised that some women rose up against this character, using him as a scapegoat for what they have been enduring in the realm of dating now for years; I’m just surprised it took this long. “West Elm Caleb is a pandemic,” said Molly, 34. “He’s everywhere. Except there’s no vaccine.”

Without any change in the toxic dating culture being created by these apps – or the men they’re turning into fuckboys – women have been turning to each other for solidarity online. “What I’m seeing more and more on TikTok is women finding out they’re being cheated on or dating the same guy,” said Lana, 28, “and then pushing back. I have seen girls post, like, ‘If your husband is named Joe with blond hair and tattoos and was just on a business trip in Vegas, he’s cheating on you.’ I also saw a girl who found out her boyfriend of like six months was dating two other girls, and they all ambushed him at the same place. They all looked the same too, ugh.”

“Honestly, women should boycott these apps,” said Breanna, 30. “I don’t know what benefit they bring – other than make us more accessible to trash men with bad intentions. I’m telling everyone I know to delete the apps. They’re not worth it and no one I know has met anyone worth a damn on them anyway.”

Honestly I can't add much to this. Just sharing another moment of meme gender so others could have a little laugh like me. We all know that these foids aren't talking about all men, they are talking about chad. They could have a chance at a serious relationship with an average looking male but they swipe left on him, as they do with the other 95% of males in dating apps.
Also just lol at the idea that holes would boycott dating apps any day soon.

Tldr version? :feelsugh:

Women date the same guy and it's suddenly the fault of men psychology and dating app. Never thought I would side one day with Tinder
Tldr version? :feelsugh:.
SmartSelect 20220127 152546 DuckDuckGo

Last edited:
JFL

Its all about chad just like always:feelswhat:

lmao she's so close to figuring it out. these men can have so many women at once off these apps because so many women at once find him attractive

if it wasn't 80/20 then this phenomenon wouldn't exist

lmao she's so close to figuring it out. these men can have so many women at once off these apps because so many women at once find him attractive

if it wasn't 80/20 then this phenomenon wouldn't exist
Get off dating apps hun’, they’re destroying your mindset. :feelsjuice: IRL its still 70/30 lmaoooo

holes do the exact same thing he does, if not worse.

literally the hole that doxxed him admitted it in her follow up video.

Based chad. Foids are so close but they’ll never get it cuz of their nature

It’s the same bullshit where women think that men are privileged because most CEOs are men even though they are the top 0.00001% and your average male is a wageslave and work shit
jobs. One chad is taking advantage of online dating and they project that onto every man.

genetically blacklist and permaban her from society. what i just read is reeks of cancer

Attachments

• EE8E2EB8-452F-41F9-97F3-A5DBD2546FF7.jpeg
    EE8E2EB8-452F-41F9-97F3-A5DBD2546FF7.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 146
Why is the author even upset about West Elm Caleb or other Tinder Chads? She looks like she's 50.
View attachment 567927
Chad is for life. These vile creatures will flirt with Chad at 50 and married if they see him in the supermarket, with no shame, infront of her children, their eyes glinting with retard expression, cucking their husband with strangers. They are fools. And it's mens fault. All these women are like this cause their fathers were cucks

She's a dumbass bitch, plus, not reading that drivel because it was written by a foid. :feelsjuice:

Honestly I can't add much to this. Just sharing another moment of meme gender so others could have a little laugh like me. We all know that these foids aren't talking about all men, they are talking about chad. They could have a chance at a serious relationship with an average looking male but they swipe left on him, as they do with the other 95% of males in dating apps.
Also just lol at the idea that holes would boycott dating apps any day soon.
True, you summed it up pretty well, cheers :feelsYall:

Life fuel when foids get rejected. Nature is trying to show them that they don't deserve Chad by emotionally harming them.

Lol lol lol. "exacerbating bad behavior on the part of straight men."

Hence it follows:
1) holes cannot behave poorly
2) homosexual/bisexual men, too, cannot behave poorly.

Good old Guardian :)

Last edited:
classic foids

Another instance of women blaming all men for the deeds of Chads.

Their cognitive dissonance is remarkable. How can they be so stupid.

its only bad when it doesnt benefit foid, if all foids got chad none will complain.

let's say they delete the apps (big cope)

they would just immediately go back to how things were in the late 90s, early 2000s, where girls maximized their real life networking, to approximate what dating apps could offer
a young girl had friends in multiple schools so she could find at least a chadlite, and an older woman had several friend groups all over the city, again to secure AT LEAST a chadlite from somewhere
a nokia feature phone is enough for this, hell even a landline

In addition to all the points which were certainly raised here, like the blatant double-standard and the fact that non-Chad apparently do not count as men, here is one :

They gave them the ability to create false identities who can’t be held accountable.

Accountable for what? Did Chad rape these women? Has such an accusation been made?

If not, stfu. There is no law saying a man owns a woman anything once he has fornicated with her.

They wanted sexual liberation, they got it.

You reap what you sow.

chad only Women complaining that the chads they love and crave are pumping and dumping them like living breathing fleshlights that they are and then turn around and reject the Incel Supreme Gentleman who would actually treat them kindly and with respect.

What else is new in this :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: world?

Don't know wtf she's talking about

Journalists don't deserve to live. They are by far, one of the most annoying pieces of human garbage. They all deserve to die, slow and painfully on the streets from starvation, because that's how valuble is thier """work"".