Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News GTFIH The FULL Doogy exposé thread (with bonus IT ignorance)

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Hello there brocels and lurkers, we've got quite a story to go through today. Some people I know, cell139, have a rather interesting set of evidence (original article included) regarding IT's own most active mod, AdvocateGroomy. :panties: <--- Doogy after going through Kawaiis room

Some added stuff at the bottom too.

The following is a detailed investigative report by Cell 139 into the case of a potential child predator who is currently moderating the subreddit “IncelTear”. The following information is graphic and may not be appropriate for individuals under 18 years of age. The information in this report was collected over the course of approximately 18 months. All information has been rigorously documented to remove all reasonable doubt and to be as accurate as possible. Cell 139 is not affiliated with any government organizations. It is up to local authorities to prosecute the individual identified in this report.

I. Background Information​

Adam Paul Dooling, otherwise known as “AdvocateDoogy” and “Doogy300” is an internet personality with known active accounts on Reddit, Discord, and Facebook. Dooling confirmed the link between his full name and the “AdvocateDoogy” persona in a post on his subreddit “ProveTheIncelWrong” on 18 December 2021 titled “Prove the Incel Wrong! Episode 158: That Time Incels Tried To Dox Me”, included the following section:
1*a8xR_kEEQaBPknII49rmhA.jpeg

Figure 1: Note how he confirms his name is “Adam Dooling” and his birth year is 1988.
He continued the post with confirming the authenticity of several photos taken from his public Facebook profile:
1*1QAWc1HA7Kuzod5g49tlFw.jpeg

Figure 2: Note how he claims that he lived in the US state of Georgia.
Furthermore, evidence confirming the connection between Dooling and his Discord account “AdvocateDoogy#9353” can be seen below in screenshots. The subject matter of these comments are referencing the aforementioned Episode 158.

Doog33

Figure 2.1: More recent image posted to reddit

1*8vAk7ylGoCyCxXXP3rJS9w.jpeg

Figure 3: Note that the date of these comments correlate to the same date that Episode 158 was posted.
1*1FNFW6PQlQ9enu-o4weQpw.jpeg

Figure 4: Dooling’s Discord Account ID
To remove doubt that these comments were written by Dooling, and simply not edited using inspect element, a screen recording has been attached that shows a page refresh. Page refreshes revert any edits made using inspect element.
archive.org

II. Previous Evidence of Lying​

There is copious amounts of evidence of Dooling lying, even for seemingly simple matters. An example of this is when he claimed to have lost his virginity at the age of 31. However, he later revised this age, either due to embarrassment or due to mockery, to 19 according to statements made in his Discord server:
1*P66X8A2A3-RZaQ2bBvcN0A.png

Figure 5: Contradictory Information of the Age Dooling Lost His Virginity
1*FWYy-19kwyaQ24hxgRta4Q.png

Figure 6: Evidence That This is the Same Account Making This Statement
Attached is a screen recording proving that these statements were not altered using inspect element.
archive.org
The motives for Dooling revising the age he lost his virginity are unclear. It could be that he was mocked for losing his virginity at 31 and decided to revise it later. Later statements from the alleged victim show that Dooling likely lost his virginity at 31 and not 19. Dooling’s precedent of lying in the face of unsavory details is important to keep in mind, as he will likely behave in a similar manner in the face of new accusations.

III. Evidence of Dooling Having an Inappropriate Relationship With an Underage Individual​

On 8 January 2021, Dooling made a comment on his Reddit account claiming that he was “32, lost his virginity last year to his girlfriend of about 8 years now”. The comment in its entirety is shown below:
1*IMRXwUJWyiOFwLd0Exxk7A.png

Figure 7: Claim that Dooling lost his virginity at 31, and that he had a girlfriend of 8 years
This comment accomplishes two things. It further provides contradictory claims that Dooling lost his virginity at 19, and includes new information that he had a girlfriend for eight years. Dooling identified his girlfriend in statements in his Discord server to be an individual using the alias “KawaiiDemon”. Evidence of the two interacting is shown below:
0*RMPKpkUe2Ob0xe0I.png

Figure 8: Proof of Interaction between Dooling and KawaiiDemon
0*_71e_eW92o8LBtXz

Figure 9: Evidence Proving That This is the Same Individual
0*930PORHu5TDhlUHF

Figure 10: User ID of KawaiiDemon
Like before, a screen recording containing these comments has been attached below to show that these comments were not edited using inspect element.
archive.org
Furthermore, Dooling named KawaiiDemon as his girlfriend in the following comment in his server:
1*4BGqrLi1KwuPu9JrNn0q6w.png

Figure 11: Dooling explicitely naming KawaiiDemon as his girlfriend
1*_Il9BOvGAlhB60zgjpZEGA.png

Figure 12: Dooling’s Discord ID, proving that this is the same individual making these statement
A screen recording is attached below:
archive.org
Now, it is established that KawaiiDemon and Dooling had a relationship. This is not inherently illegal, assuming that Dooling and his girlfriend were of legal age. However, this is not the case. According to statement from KawaiiDemon, she lost her virginity at 21 (as of January 2021) to Dooling and had a relationship with Dooling for eight years prior, meaning that the relationship began when KawaiiDemon was only 13 years old. Refer to the following comment by KawaiiDemon:
1*lrV7h0fZI0qepFNHfLqO4Q.png

Figure 13: Evidence That KawaiiDemon Lost Her Virginity at 21 and had a Relationship of 8 Years with Dooling
1*R5XB-hFTugtPKWXQfAkPjw.png

Figure 14: Proof that this is the same user named KawaiiDemon
Like before, a screen recording has been attached below:
archive.org
This is a 1:1 corroboration of Dooling’s account in the Reddit comment posted in January 2021. Eight years ago, Dooling would have been 23 to 24, while KawaiiDemon would have been 13 to 14. Such a pairing is illegal in both the United States and the United Kingdom. Users on Reddit found this information and confronted Dooling. An example of this is found in this archive link. As expected, Dooling responded with denial. When pressed in his Discord server about the information, Dooling claimed that the individual was not 21 as of January 2021, but rather that she was 18 when he first started dating her and that they met when she was 21. Refer to the screenshot below:
0*wc3a3nuQ5TRmje1N.png

Figure 15: Dooling Lying About The Age He Met KawaiiDemon
0*w8n-oGRuFYijRZ-R

Figure 16: Evidence That This is the Same Dooling
The screen recording is shown below:
archive.org
This comment by Dooling is clearly an example of him lying. As KawaiiDemon previously mentioned, the two were in an online relationship for eight years before they met when she was 21. If Dooling’s new retconned account is to be believed, this would mean that the two had a three year old online relationship, conveniently beginning from the age of 18, before the two met in real life. This new account is likely false because it contradicts Dooling’s and KawaiiDemon’s older accounts and because KawaiiDemon is not 29–30 years old. A member of Cell 139 contacted KawaiiDemon and got confirmation that she was 23 years old, which corroborates the timeline that she was 21 as of January 2021 that in turn corroborates the fact that she was groomed for eight years prior. Refer to the screenshot before:
0*05Z2slEfhqf3vsoR.png

Figure 17: Proof that KawaiiDemon is 23 as of 2022
0*hQK4zGVYrODApJGJ.png

Figure 18: Proof That This is the Same KawaiiDemon
Attached is a screen recording showing that this comment is not edited via inspect element.
archive.org
In conclusion, Dooling likely did in fact groom KawaiiDemon starting from when she was 13–14. Dooling is a habitual liar and nothing he says should be taken as fact unless corroborated by another individual.

Source Article:
View: https://medium.com/@cell139/warning-report-of-a-potential-child-predator-moderating-reddit-community-inceltear-2cff5ebc5385

---------------------------------------

Appendix of IT ignoring/making excuses

Side note: Atleast 2 threads here have been made highlighting some of this stuff. IT definitely have seen it several times and have chosen to ignore it.

Fascinating indeed. Pretty sure if the respondents in this message were switched. Diesel would be calling the sender an "apologist" and a groomer.

Two IT members admitting that if an incel says something or provides proof. They will automatically disbelieve it. This shows that IT themselves are unwilling to accept anything an incel says, even if it is correct. This is called wilful ignorance. Something they demonstrate daily.

Here we see Princess_kitty14, a very avid IT member ignoring and willingly turning a blind eye to his behavior. Indicating that IT themselves are hypocrites, don't practice what they preach and are fine with evidence of grooming so long as it's "one of their own people".

LQMWKCc

A little more delusion. Imagine thinking they at all care about this situation. These people only have hate and disdain. They're more than happy to let a situation like this slide and hope it goes away so not to affect the subs "integrity"(jfl). So long as it doesn't make them look bad, they will excuse this type of behavior. Hence they will resist acknowledging it to save face.

EDIT: 2nd November 2022

This Image is a screenshot from a woman that Doogy was speaking too. She subsequently blocked him after finding out about his previous behaviors. Including the information included here. Doogy decided to ban her and blackmail/manipulate her after this. Doogy is now showing his true colours. Is this not abuse of moderator powers?

Ask yourself this... If IT found any male doing this to a woman, effectively saying "Talk to me or you are banned", Doogy included, Banning a woman from a space and manipulating/blackmailing her and threatening her, they WOULD chastise such a person and label them. They would pull their guilt by association tactic. They would vilify them. This thread has been up for nearly a week. Some of this information has been available for over a year. IT continue to demonstrate that they are perfectly fine with everything they profess to dislike, so long as it's one of their own doing it.

tl;dr did not read

You mean to tell me that the person in charge of a subreddit that claims the majority of incels are pedophiles is a pedophile himself. Hmmmmmm....
What's the word for this pro..something? Projection? Ya I think that's it.

Last edited:
You mean to tell me that the person in charge of a subreddit that claims all incels are pedophiles is a pedophile himself. Hmmmmmm....
I believe that would be hypocrisy.

Yeah we know the entire existence of these ITrannies is one giant larp :lul:
People get really creative online when their irl life is shit.

You mean to tell me that the person in charge of a subreddit that claims the majority of incels are pedophiles is a pedophile himself. Hmmmmmm....
Weird how the world works isnt it. He also made a post on r/teens. Literally trying to worm his way into there jfl

Jeez, those comments from them about not being able to believe an incel are disheartening. They really are vehemently set against us, even when faced with damning evidence against one of their own.

I'm curious to see if anything will come out of this, or whether they will just turn a blind eye and continue to screenshot random posts from here to mock - well, they were going to do that regardless. Those guys are just fucking weird, Doogy, NarutoLuffy, Kitty...
It's a very good window into their behavior and thought patterns tbh. Just goes to show what they're like. Also jfl and they call us a cult. They tick more boxes for cult activity anyway.

If they turn a blind eye to it, then their credibility will be even lower than it is already.

Autism.

Internet dude is a hypocrite or liar or both... Big deal. I just want to say I'm jealous and wish I had my own foid like he does, prime virgin pussy that hasn't betrayed you and has loved you for years. God I'd kill for it. Doogy got away with being an ephebophile and people aren't upset he was an ephebophile, people are upset they weren't as lucky as him.

God fucking damnit, why does Doogy get the good shit, fucking cunt! He is a worthless piece of shit and yet has ascended. Makes a man go insane seeing this clown world.
He's lying, he's still incel.

i just submit a tip to the uk police, everyone do the same

Unfortunately, his coping IT brethren would never accept this; being proven wrong, and by a stinky hateful inkwell as well, could never be accepted... :feelsjuice:

Though if they do ever turn on him in all of his subhumanity, watch how fast the narrative will change to kicking us out of the equation and acting like they're now morally superior for finally kicking out a self-admitted groomer that was allowed to stay for well more than a month; he'll be rubbed out of history and left to rot, his painstakingly made, autist MSpaint essays forever doomed to memory... :feelshaha:

And of course, the hypocrisy of the mentally ill, osessive bluepillers and foids at IT would be revealed yet again; turns out it was never us incels breaking the law after all! :feelsgah:

Ironically, Doogycel and any other prominent coper on the cancer that is IT would actually be more welcomed here than they are on that hellhole of virtue signaling and gaslighting foids; Doogy's ranting essays and MSpaint dumpster fires would be celebrated here as another non-NT staple of the forum, rather than being ignored by his own "brethren" as on IT... :feelskek:

Not to mention we'd hail him and other subhumans who may accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill as being Saints of the IT reformation; imagine the shock the foids there would get knowing their own prized assets they've lied to and lead along are now turning on them for their own hypergamous degenerate ways! :feelsclown:

Of course, they're too brainwashed into their delusion to ever break free, in most cases. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The only thing Sir Adam Dooling likes more than making shitty comments projecting his own inner anger is seeking out a BBC to (actually) lose his virginity to.

Unfortunately, his coping IT brethren would never accept this; being proven wrong, and by a stinky hateful inkwell as well, could never be accepted... :feelsjuice:

Though if they do ever turn on him in all of his subhumanity, watch how fast the narrative will change to kicking us out of the equation and acting like they're now morally superior for finally kicking out a self-admitted groomer that was allowed to stay for well more than a month; he'll be rubbed out of history and left to rot, his painstakingly made, autist MSpaint essays forever doomed to memory... :feelshaha:

And of course, the hypocrisy of the mentally ill, osessive bluepillers and foids at IT would be revealed yet again; turns out it was never us incels breaking the law after all! :feelsgah:
Yeah I could imagine that happening "well look we banned him"... yeah after over a year or so of this information being first bought to light.

Yeah I could imagine that happening "well look we banned him"... yeah after over a year or so of this information being first bought to light.
Typical. :smonk:

I wonder how IT cucks are going to try to slither away from this one

Doogy is a groomer, plain and simple. That's why he needs to talk shit about incels - he is a groomer and an incel-in-denial. Just like a lot of other inceltear users.

Fascinating. I wished Dr. Gillen was real so he could analyze doggy.
22933.jpg

It seems as if doggy attacking the forum is a way for him to cope with his illegal relationship. It's okay because we are monsters, we are the evil ones so it's not the end of the world for him to break this little rule.

Jeez, those comments from them about not being able to believe an incel are disheartening. They really are vehemently set against us, even when faced with damning evidence against one of their own.

I'm curious to see if anything will come out of this, or whether they will just turn a blind eye and continue to screenshot random posts from here to mock - well, they were going to do that regardless. Those guys are just fucking weird, Doogy, NarutoLuffy, Kitty...
They will turn a blind eye the same way major parties and powerful people turn a blind eye and protect each other. It's tribal behaviour. Basically, if you are my ally I will justify and defend those same acts that I condemn in my enemies.

You can see this behaviour in day to day life. Especially women who have standards for those who are not part of their "BBFs" group and then break themselves that standard.

Fascinating. I wished Dr. Gillen was real so he could analyze doggy.
22933.jpg

It seems as if doggy attacking the forum is a way for him to cope with his illegal relationship. It's okay because we are monsters, we are the evil ones so it's not the end of the world for him to break this little rule.
seems an all to common thing tbh

seems an all to common thing tbh
Politicians do this all the time, politics 101 blame the enemy to divert attention from yourself or justify morally dubious actions.

It's over for doogycels

Doggy is Soo fucking pathetic

@GriffithIsInnocent

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL DOOGYCEL TOOK A FRESH GROOMED GAMER VIRGIN PUSSY HE MET ON DISCORD :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:.

AND SHE WASN'T EVEN TRAUMATIZED ABOUT IT- SHE ADMITS SEX ISNT A BIG DEAL, YET THESE IT CUCK HYPOCRITES ACT LIKE THIS IS THE WORST CRIME KNOWN TO MAN

Last edited:
I wonder how IT cucks are going to try to slither away from this one

Doogy is a groomer, plain and simple. That's why he needs to talk shit about incels - he is a groomer and an incel-in-denial. Just like a lot of other inceltear users.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL HE'S TRYING TO HIDE THE FACT THAT HE GOT EXACTLY WHAT ALL INCELS WANT. THIS IS THE MOST UNINTENTIONAL DUNK OF ALL TIME

SHE ADMITTED SHE LOST HIS VIRGINITY WITH HIM
It's probably his own alt account. This nigger is a turbo sperg and draws retarded cartoon strips all day, there's no way he has a girlfriend :feelskek:

It's probably his own alt account. This nigger is a turbo sperg and draws retarded cartoon strips all day, there's no way he has a girlfriend :feelskek:
either he's lying-- and is just a pathetic virgin whose only source of pride is his reddit karma, or he's telling the truth, and he's the typical wolf in sheeps clothing-- MALE FEMINIST PEDOPHILE EDITION.

The former scenario, you have the respect of a few cucks and trannies on IT, the latter scenario, you dunk on all the incels you hate by doing the one thing they will never have and getting away with it-- but you become a total pariah in admitting it.

Last edited:
Wtf is cell 139 that's some special force intelligence group shit

Maybe he's vilifying incels in a poor attempt to divert attention away from himself :feelshehe:
Luckily it didn't work and Cell 139 (whoever they are) exposed his guilty ass
Politicians do this all the time, politics 101 blame the enemy to divert attention from yourself or justify morally dubious actions.
Why actually bother convincing someone that your policies are any good when you can instead just resort to ad hominem counterarguments and attacks on your rivals? The preponderance of the populace is too dumb to even notice the difference anyway.

Isn't she ugly and with a died hair? Not a win for a man.

Signal boost.

IT is harboring a groomer.

Read everything twice

That doogy guy looks like shit glad we dont have him here since we all have based hunter eyes

Fat autistic clown boy needs to go to jail. Disgusting freak.

ADAM PAUL DOOLING who lives at 39 RHODES STREET, CASTLEFORD WF10 1LE is suspecting of being a pedophile no way?!

IT should be banned

I HAVE INFORMED ADAM DOOLINGS EMPLOYER ABOUT HIM BEING A POTENTIAL NONCE DUE TO INFO FROM THIS THREAD, THANK U BIG FOR DEFENDING THE PURES FROM THE CRIME MAFIA.

View attachment 669433

It gets better. Click 'about.' This doogy fella goes against what they stand for. He'll clearly discriminate against incels

smh what a disgusting groomer, send his ass to jail

@The Enforcer Is cell 139 a user of this page? Did he really go undercover for 18 months to get this info? Mirin' those FBI tactics.