Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy GTFIH My girlfriend wants to be in a gang bang

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
more like r/cuckold.

What is this? Psychological warfare?

Make foids property again.

Id say obvious troll if there weren’t actual people who posted similar stuff on l*ddit before.

Reddit must be destroyed. At this point it is nothing of value (as if it ever was lol), just place where cucks gather to write out their fantasies.

Sick of these Reddit cucks. The earth needs to be cleansed of these filth. @iKillCucks

The replies are surprisingly uncucked.

A simple solution can get rid of these degenerate foids, governments should start executing people like this on the spot seriously we can't have degenerates leading the future generations.

If you don't break up with the foid the SECOND she suggests something like that you are a gigacuck

I am so glad my girlfriend is exploring her sexuality :soy::soy::soy::soy:

nothing to see here. this is your average "relationship" in 2018

Id say obvious troll if there weren’t actual people who posted similar stuff on l*ddit before.

Ahhh...remember the days when posts like that meant immediate troll and now its like the 8th time you've heard of it from different sources?

This is probably the most insulting thing I could imagine hearing from a woman in a long term relationship.

Jesus fucking christ, if a foid said this to me I would institute shariah law on her ass and then kick her to the curb.

Sick of these Reddit cucks. The earth needs to be cleansed of these filth. @iKillCucks
Cleansed like a plague CUCK GENOCIDE NOW brothER. THIS needs to end

Blackpill comics 25

Reddit must be destroyed. At this point it is nothing of value (as if it ever was lol), just place where cucks gather to write out their fantasies.
No man. There is nice subreddits like r/steam

Kill all cucks

The comments are lifefuel.

foid:- "I'm thinking we should take sex up a notch... maybe a gangbang ;)"

soyed-out hubster:-
cbf.gif

foid:- "you can only watch though ;)"

soyed out hubster:- "h-ha... yeah...s-sure thing b-babe..."

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0DlZ89jGlfd

Why would you even need advice on what to do in that situation? Truly pathetic tbh

If you don't break up with the foid the SECOND she suggests something like that you are a gigacuck
If you don't beat her with a baton to death the very nanosecond she suggest anything you are the godcuck, the most cucked of all of the cuckolds to ever have roamed this universe.

Tbf most replies are telling her to dump him

she said this because he's a soyboy
she would never even think about something like that if she was with a real man

sharia law right now

He should kill his wife and himself. Erase these low lifes

Just another day on Reddit

maximum cuckoldry. He literally didn't dump this actual whore immediately. Amazing.

assuming any of these stories are real, i doubt any of these women even call the soy guys their boyfriends

they're probably just friends / orbiters who delude themselves

... without me

:soy: