Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL GTFIH: Foids on Reddit Demanding CHAD TRAITS ONLYYY

7Hopeless7

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Capture2

Capture

Remember these are reddit whores. We're talking about fat becky's at best here.

It's over for them and for us if only they weren't such entitled whores.

Stop paying attention to the most delusional roasties :(

Fat bitches wanting Chads. LOL.

Reminder of what they look like:
D77078f6da1eb4f196cb03435ee3af6c

If these standards were working well for them why are they on a dating strategy forum? :waitwhat:

My list of requirements.

1. Not being a whore

2. That's it

Wait what am I saying? All women are whores. :feelshaha:

Like how they all say “lean muscular” as if that if a maintainable body for even the Chadiest Chads.

Women honestly are so fucking low quality anymore it’s disgusting. And to think the sub is still up despite literally spewing more blackpills than incels do :lul:.

Reddit is beyond cucked.

Like how they all say “lean muscular” as if that if a maintainable body for even the Chadiest Chads.

Women honestly are so fucking low quality anymore it’s disgusting. And to think the sub is still up despite literally spewing more blackpills than incels do :lul:.

Reddit is beyond cucked.
"Lean muscular" means a ffmi of roughly 20-21, which is easily maintainable. I used to look down at twink looking prettyboys in my gym because they were way to skinny but had a six-pack. Foids don't like men with 11+% body fat regardless of his muscle mass

"Lean muscular" means a ffmi of roughly 20-21, which is easily maintainable. I used to look down at twink looking prettyboys in my gym because they were way to skinny but had a six-pack. Foids don't like men with 11+% body fat regardless of his muscle mass
I meant year round depending on your diet, training, cardio, and genetics of course.

Most guys today just have skimnyfat bodies and doo doo pee pee genetics and even if they got in the best shape of their life they couldn’t realistically maintain a shredded six pack years round without steroids.

Foids expect you to look like mythical Chad 24/7 and to never fluctuate in bodyfat/muscle mass.

I meant year round depending on your diet, training, cardio, and genetics of course.

Most guys today just have skimnyfat bodies and doo doo pee pee genetics and even if they got in the best shape of their life they couldn’t realistically maintain a shredded six pack years round without steroids.

Foids expect you to look like mythical Chad 24/7 and to never fluctuate in bodyfat/muscle mass.
It's pretty obvious that you are not gymmaxxed. Let me explain it to you: Look at brad Pitt in fight club. According to foids, this is the most desirable physique. He has roughly 11% body fat (far from shredded) and a ffmi of ~20,5. In order to maintain this body, you have to work out every two days for 45min (weight training). Your calorie intake per day would be roughly 2500 kcal. Everybody can look like brad Pitt in fight club after one year of gymmaxxing (except for his face jfl)

It's pretty obvious that you are not gymmaxxed. Let me explain it to you: Look at brad Pitt in fight club. According to foids, this is the most desirable physique. He has roughly 11% body fat (far from shredded) and a ffmi of ~20,5. In order to maintain this body, you have to work out every two days for 45min (weight training). Your calorie intake per day would be roughly 2500 kcal. Everybody can look like brad Pitt in fight club after one year of gymmaxxing (except for his face jfl)
Cope. “eVEry gUy cAN lOOk liKE braD PiTT.”

Muscle insertions, somatype, fat distribution, frame, and your muscle fiber’s response to hypertrophy, all are factors that determine what your physique will look like or how fast you’ll build muscle
FC2E7F4D DC64 4B71 A31B 385F71FE624D

D8893A5D B76B 48B9 83E4 39CDE73289A7

Fast twitch vs slow twitch pill is brutal.

Cope. “eVEry gUy cAN lOOk liKE braD PiTT.”

Muscle insertions, somatype, fat distribution, frame, and your muscle fiber’s response to hypertrophy, all are factors that determine what your physique will look like or how fast you’ll build muscle
View attachment 462764
View attachment 462765
Fast twitch vs slow twitch pill is brutal.
Brad pitt workout routine Main

His stats with this physique:
5'11"
140-155 lbs (63-70 kg; i would say 66kg)
10% body fat
Ffmi 18 (which is average)

This is easily achievable in 8 months for 90% of all non-gymmaxxed inklers on this forum.

My list of requirements.

1. Not being a whore

2. That's it

Wait what am I saying? All women are whores. :feelshaha:
If she has a hole, she is a whore.:feelsLightsaber: