Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious GTA VI teaser trailer coming march 25th apparently

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Can't fucking wait. Rockstar haven't made a single game I don't like b4. I wonder where it gonna b doe?

Time to go ER in GTA VI :feelsLSD:

I wonder where the location will be

maybe in china

hopefully niggers keep it real

Most likely it's going to be set in Vice City. Rockstar definitely isn't going to set it back in San Andreas because we've already been there twice (San Andreas, GTA 5), and we've already been to Liberty City about 4 times (GTA Chinatown Wars, GTA 2, GTA 3 and GTA 4). We've only been to Vice City once, so it's either going to be Vice City or a completely new location. Also I hope the protagonist is Niko Bellic's nephew, at the end of GTA 4 Roman Bellic has a son before he dies.

It will be in Miami and it will feature the first female protagonist

Thought they weren't making another GTA until after trump's presidency.

:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Too bad the mods are busy slaying in the weekends:dab: :feelstrash: :feelsgah::feelsahh:
Maybe due to Corona shut down they won't or maybe they are so Chad that women will break quarantine to fuck them.