Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming GTA V: Trevor Throws Lost MC Biker Off Bridge

Jokes aside though, IV was the last 'good' entry imo, V overdid the whole 'satirizing' of US culture, each player feels like an an overly edgy stereotype, I'm probably not making sense smh

he didn't say ' damn i missed '

Jokes aside though, IV was the last 'good' entry imo, V overdid the whole 'satirizing' of US culture, each player feels like an an overly edgy stereotype, I'm probably not making sense smh
Gta v feels better overall

options - GTA 4
graphics - GTA 5

Last edited:
Why he do that

Online is fun and story is fun, What ruined online is the Opressor.

Howewer you can still shoot it down with fast biplanes.
You need 100% completion to unlock Online right?

The Lost MC were pathetic in GTA V kek bunch of methheads getting killed by Trevor and other gangs.

It seemed to derivative, Micheal is a Sopranos ripoff, Trevor is a Sons of Anarchy ripoff, Franklin is a Wire ripoff.

Still a great game though.

It seemed to derivative, Micheal is a Sopranos ripoff, Trevor is a Sons of Anarchy ripoff, Franklin is a Wire ripoff.

Still a great game though.

View: https://youtu.be/-8qbYNBUyBQ

TREVOR HATES BIKERS, So that is wrong.

Michael is a rich dad which got into crime and has many enemies, he is not a mafia and Not affiliated with mafia at all

Franklin is your avg street nigga tyrone.