Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTA 6 trailer leak (allegedly)

• Thread starter CroatianManlet2
  • Start date
Honestly I think it's legit

That seems to be the real thing to me. Underwhelming... Protagonists seem boring, guess the graphics and map will be nice though

might be real idk. but gta 4 is still the best one.

Yeah lol, half of the fucking thing was just foids being degenerates
WILL NOT BUY, IM PLEASED WITH THE MISOGYNY IN RED DEAD 1 ON MY SWITCH AND XBOX 360!

Looks too detailed to be fake... Looks like total shit femoid protagonist & tons of forced diversity I'll pass & also added ultra realistic bullshit from RDR 2 I'll pass.

We all know GTA6 is going to be shit the Jews won't let us have nice things.

Rockstar sold out its values for this woke crap

It's real. The game has PS4 graphics though.

I'm sceptic but this does look real, i doubt that some dumbass would be able to make such believable graphics. So basically it is over for GTA as we expected, this trailer is just soaked in woke propaganda and degeneracy.

That is the best. I think the helicopter is called the annihlator. I might be incorrect.
Yes and the AH64 Apache is also good aswell as the Akula RAF commanche helicopter

so much gynocentrism, feminism, woke propaganda, degeneracy, it's hard to accept that one of your favourite game series would end up like this.

Remember the time you guys ran over Hasidic Jews in GTA 4? Sure you have.

If GTA 6 is going to be woke, I'm going to Slap every female NPC out of rage.

Is this Lucia!!?? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Remember the time you guys ran over Hasidic Jews in GTA 4? Sure you have.
I have skin changer so i became a rabbi and i drove a russian mafia car and blow every person away with my rabbi powered PRG7!

You gotta just expect everything to be shit these days and then you can only be pleasantly surprised.

That seems to be the real thing to me. Underwhelming... Protagonists seem boring, guess the graphics and map will be nice though
The map is 2.5 times bigger than Los Santos.

I have skin changer so i became a rabbi and i drove a russian mafia car and blow every person away with my rabbi powered PRG7!
I used to run over the Jews and fat bikers just to hear them scream. lol

I used to run over the Jews and fat bikers just to hear them scream. lol
I flew a helicopter then jumped out and flied forward as iron man and landed on a fat woman walking, Her body splatted on the assphalt!

Do you guys have another link to the trailer PLEASE!!! I only saw 5 seconds of it.

My next prediction, this game will have the worst story in the entire GTA series, worst character development. Only good things about this game would be graphics, map, gameplay (hope so) R* will milk this game for even longer than GTA 5.

I flew a helicopter then jumped out and flied forward as iron man and landed on a fat woman walking, Her body splatted on the assphalt!
You used the Iron man mod? Cool.

If GTA 6 is going to be woke, I'm going to Slap every female NPC out of rage.
let's hope that Rockstar Games will make sure that players can't kill women and transgender people in the game.

/s

You know exactly what to do with your civilian machine gun :feelsdevil: @Repulsive123

ah yes rednecks too, of course

I keep pretending to be contrarian but I'm a simple man, I'm so excited for this coomfest :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: