Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Growing up, love "just happens" for normies, within months of reaching puberty

Yep and for others like us it just DOESN'T happen and never will.

Six days of nofap at 14 and he already has a gf. Wow, this sure must be cause of nofap! JFL @ this delusional kid, I could spend the rest of my life doing nofap and I wouldnt even be able to get a kiss.

No fap can help a 7 get to 8. Otherwise I agree it's useless. Doesn't help me anyway.

>mfw this guy saying just dont give up to truecels who are 40 y old lol.

theres no way any average looking person would get laid that easily. guy must at least be chadlite.

and is nofap really that good? ive done nofap for 2 weeks and havent noticed any change at all.

theres no way any average looking person would get laid that easily. guy must at least be chadlite.

and is nofap really that good? ive done nofap for 2 weeks and havent noticed any change at all.
I did it,no apparent effects for me.
Did nothing. Other than made me.more horny.

These people are a truly deluded cult

For normies, everything in life just comes together like the pieces of a puzzle.

For normies, everything in life just comes together like the pieces of a puzzle.
That is why I said once.
"The fact that you even have problems probably means you already finished. Most normies.have VERY easy going lives where everything just follows step by step"

I mean I'm 27 and it still hasn't "just happened" so...

That is why I said once.
"The fact that you even have problems probably means you already finished. Most normies.have VERY easy going lives where everything just follows step by step"
The biggest obstacle they face is maybe eating a slice of pizza that's too hot. This is what gives normies their meme depression.

You already knew it was over since you were born.
Yeah, it always caused me a lot of anxiety even when I was in elementary school. I never saw myself being with a girl even then.

Yeah, it always caused me a lot of anxiety even when I was in elementary school. I never saw myself being with a girl even then.
Same.here. I knew it was over for me.the minute I realized I was a man,and that I will always be miserable. I just fucking knew it.
(I thought for some reason I was a girl untill like age 11-12).

Which goes into my theory that life is probably not what we think it is,cause we just know things somehow about everything.

Same.here. I knew it was over for me.the minute I realized I was a man,and that I will always be miserable. I just fucking knew it.
(I thought for some reason I was a girl untill like age 11-12).

Which goes into my theory that life is probably not what we think it is,cause we just know things somehow about everything.
It was coping. You wanted the easy life of a female, didn't want to face facts. I was a fat piece of shit until 11-12 also. Food was my cope.

This life is indeed not what it seems. I think it's a simulation like in the Matrix, personally.

I never understood nofap? Like what is it suppose to do, stop pulling your cock out infront of women you talk to?

That is not all. My mindset, thinking, logics and so, it all has changed, improved, sharpened. I have always felt good in my shoes. I now feel better. I feel like a winner

But love and sex don't matter, incels.

This really grinds my gears. Privilaged kunts

@Stanx22 No fap can make an already attractive guy more attractive when done in conjunction with being healthy, working out, being young. It boosts your energy, improves your pheremones and obvzly makes you extremely horny which if you can control women pick up on through your body language. So if they already like you they will respond to the unconscious signs you give off that you want to have sex. They greatly notice these subtle things where men do not notice.

Of course if you are ugly, unattractive or unhealthy it won't help even IF you feel the difference.

NoFap does absolutely nothing on a physical level don't be delusional. Mentally it can change you a bit because it builds discipline but that's it.

It will never help anyone get more pussy.

These people have a completely different reality from us it blows my mind to be honest.. no shit they cannot understand us when they literally get handed everything on a plate to them.

14 years old and already a gf.

NoFap does absolutely nothing on a physical level don't be delusional. Mentally it can change you a bit because it builds discipline but that's it.
Agreed but it does change your body language which can be viewed as a physical level.

It will never help anyone get more pussy.
Not true imo but probably still no help to anyone here.

yep. it's supposed to be natural