Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Growing up as a low IQcel

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
People would always get mad at me when I was younger for not understanding or learning something. They'd call me lazy and claim I wasn't trying hard enough. My own mother would do this constantly to the point where'd she punish me for it.

I never learned to tie my shoes untill I was 12. I could never manage a driver's license, or a highschool degree. What's most infuriating is that even after getting my IQ checked and getting a lower than average IQ being 87 people still tell me I'm just being lazy and not trying hard enough.

It's already brutal enough being so ugly you get mistaken for someone with down syndrome, being ugly is just salt in the open wound.

It should be obvious to people that your IQ is less than 90

It should be obvious to people that your IQ is less than 90
Only family copes about it. Other people have mocked me for my low intelligence. Only if I had been born a nigger then I could get away with it.

They say my IQ is low too, and I can't grasp driving either. Don't let them keep you down.

People would always get mad at me when I was younger for not understanding or learning something. They'd call me lazy and claim I wasn't trying hard enough. My own mother would do this constantly to the point where'd she punish me for it.

I never learned to tie my shoes untill I was 12. I could never manage a driver's license, or a highschool degree. What's most infuriating is that even after getting my IQ checked and getting a lower than average IQ being 87 people still tell me I'm just being lazy and not trying hard enough.

It's already brutal enough being so ugly you get mistaken for someone with down syndrome, being ugly is just salt in the open wound.
I dropped my driving license due to being too autistic to drive and nearly ran over a person if not for my instructor pressing the brake. I still cannot tie my shoes. I cannot concentrate on the road at all and struggle to look at all the obstacles , all I do is watch forward and do nothing else. I am both mentally and physically unable to drive.

I dropped my driving license due to being too autistic to drive and nearly ran over a person if not for my instructor pressing the brake. I still cannot tie my shoes. I cannot concentrate on the road at all and struggle to look at all the obstacles , all I do is watch forward and do nothing else. I am both mentally and physically unable to drive.
How does autism effect your ability?

The IQ pill was the first blackpill I'd ever taken because when you're in a curry family, there's immense pressure to succeed as a STEM fag. My dad forced me to succeed in a field which demanded far higher intelligence and stamina than I had, so I had to keep physically pushing myself with long study sessions and all-nighters for 6 to 7 years which eventually destroyed my health and broke me. I kept telling myself that hard work could overcome all my deficiencies in intelligence and that kind of lying led of to complete ruin! Break-neck hard work robbed me of all my life energy and vigor. Half a decade after graduating from college, I still feel exhausted today because of the lasting effects of my abuse of hard work.

My IQ is 2 points higher than yours, kek. But you're right, people are incapable of empathy. They project themselves in every person. If something doesn't affect them, therefore it's not really a problem, and if it is a problem to someone, it's their fault then. They think every person is equal in that regard.

The IQ pill was the first blackpill I'd ever taken because when you're in a curry family, there's immense pressure to succeed as a STEM fag. My dad forced me to succeed in a field which demanded far higher intelligence and stamina than I had, so I had to keep physically pushing myself with long study sessions and all-nighters for 6 to 7 years which eventually destroyed my health and broke me. I kept telling myself that hard work could overcome all my deficiencies in intelligence and that kind of lying led of to complete ruin! Break-neck hard work robbed me of all my life energy and vigor. Half a decade after graduating from college, I still feel exhausted today because of the lasting effects of my abuse of hard work.
That's so brutal. Do you at least make money now?

My IQ is 2 points higher than yours, kek. But you're right, people are incapable of empathy. They project themselves in every person. If something doesn't affect them, therefore it's not really a problem, and if it is a problem to someone, it's their fault then. They think every person is equal in that regard.
True. They mock us for being autistic but can't think outside their own box.

my IQ is decent but my adhd and autism was holding me back in school. Especially giving presentation or being forced to do group work was a horrible experience

my IQ is decent but my adhd and autism was holding me back in school. Especially giving presentation or being forced to do group work was a horrible experience
Brutal.

How does autism effect your ability?
Affects me in every single way possible. I am really anxious doing basic things around people. Going to the store is sometimes is really hard for me and my palms start sweating while being in the presence of normies and I assume that happens because I've been treat horrible my entire life by them. Bullied, humiliated, neglected and traumatized. Now this is what real social anxiety is. Nothing like what self-diagnosing :foidSoy: say.

Affects me in every single way possible. I am really anxious doing basic things around people. Going to the store is sometimes is really hard for me and my palms start sweating while being in the presence of normies and I assume that happens because I've been treat horrible my entire life by them. Bullied, humiliated, neglected and traumatized. Now this is what real social anxiety is. Nothing like what self-diagnosing :foidSoy: say.
Relatable. Those foids who vent about their "social anxiety" are the same foids who bullied us into having it. I'm so sorry you've been cursed like this.

You're sub 90 IQ? I'd never have guessed that to be honest, it's not like you are @Saysitsover tier.

Are you eligible for disability?

You're sub 90 IQ? I'd never have guessed that to be honest, it's not like you are @Saysitsover tier.

Are you eligible for disability?
No. Only sub 80 is eligible for disability. Maybe I could fake having something for neetbuxs.

They say my IQ is low too, and I can't grasp driving either. Don't let them keep you down.
What? IQ tests are such a scam, I'd never take you for someone with low IQ.

I’m non NT so iq is useless for me. My iq is 110-119 iq (should’ve been higher even) but it’s legit useless because I underperform in everything. I legit with the parents I had should’ve actually excelled to like a far greater extent than I have.

i got fucked over so hard by being non NT, like if they had another kid he probably would’ve been in a fucking Ivy League. My cousins all career mog me hard.

Dude it legit has fucked me over so bad during my teen years man. I really analyzed how fucked I am cuz of being non NT I legit have it really bad with adhd as well on top being autistic. I can’t do anything like @The Bickler put in perfectly in his rant. I think my adhd is honestly like worse than 99.9% of people diagnosed with it.

I’m non NT so iq is useless for me. My iq is 110-119 iq (should’ve been higher even) but it’s legit useless because I underperform in everything. I legit with the parents I had should’ve actually excelled to like a far greater extent than I have.

i got fucked over so hard by being non NT, like if they had another kid he probably would’ve been in a fucking Ivy League. My cousins all career mog me hard.

Dude it legit has fucked me over so bad during my teen years man. I really analyzed how fucked I am cuz of being non NT I legit have it really bad with adhd as well on top being autistic. I can’t do anything like @The Bickler put in perfectly in his rant. I think my adhd is honestly like worse than 99.9% of people diagnosed with it.
Save up for facial surgery.

Driving should be practical. Reading all these rules says nothing to me since I don't have practical experience of driving.

I usually scored about 130, but I STILL can't tie shoelaces, and I hate learning

never finished education

never had a formal job

I usually scored about 130, but I STILL can't tie shoelaces, and I hate learning

never finished education

never had a formal job
You are an autistic only child like me this is why. If we weren’t non NT man fuck. Honestly idk if you’re genuinely a glownigger or not but your story & struggles are very similar to mine. Like honestly we genuinely relate a lot in terms of life experience

I thought you said you had a high iq :feelshaha:
Bro you’re a strange person I can’t lie. However yea you probably aren’t a glownigger, I’m not really sure why a lot of people have beef with you tbh

Dude it legit has fucked me over so bad during my teen years man. I really analyzed how fucked I am cuz of being non NT I legit have it really bad with adhd as well on top being autistic. I can’t do anything like @
The Bickler
@The Bickler put in perfectly in his rant. I think my adhd is honestly like worse than 99.9% of people diagnosed with it.
yeah i have really bad issues with focusing on one subject, giving up after failure and procrastination. This on top of the stress because of socializing i had to endure in school destroyed my potential.

yeah i have really bad issues with focusing on one subject, giving up after failure and procrastination. This on top of the stress because of socializing i had to endure in school destroyed my potential.
Honestly since we were non nt the moment we slipped off is the moment we completely failed. Can’t really fix that brutal truth is genetics or NT plays and determines your entire life.

I have low iq of 78. Even lower than foids

I think my IQ is in the range of 110-120.

:feelsbadman: How's life?
It is shit for me I do gambling outside of Walmart job to try to make money but I never will get ahead. All wins I put in machine and then it’s gone

at least you can come up with responses like this lol i can't even
an iq of below 120 is incapacitating

at least you can come up with responses like this lol i can't even
an iq of below 120 is incapacitating
Nah your rant was pretty decent iq. It was very descriptive and properly explained the issues that come with just that 1 disorder and having it really bad. I think you also have autism like me and you understand both of these combined is fucking terrible.

It is shit for me I do gambling outside of Walmart job to try to make money but I never will get ahead. All wins I put in machine and then it’s gone
Brutal.

I'm pretty stupid myself. And I even spent around 3 and a 1/2 years in special education. When I was in elementary school I was home schooled and forced to stay away from people when I was younger so I didn't really know how to socialize on top of being very short. I know God damn well. I have a low IQ and I am just a stupid retard. I was called a retard by everybody in my high school, including teachers. However, and I am not trying to push you on baby Boomer. Normie tire bullshit. But I would like to ask. Do you read books or travel that could broaden your horizons. Even though I'm stupid. I try to listen to intellectual podcasts, audiobooks and try to ponder about life.

I'm pretty stupid myself. And I even spent around 3 and a 1/2 years in special education. When I was in elementary school I was home schooled and forced to stay away from people when I was younger so I didn't really know how to socialize on top of being very short. I know God damn well. I have a low IQ and I am just a stupid retard. I was called a retard by everybody in my high school, including teachers. However, and I am not trying to push you on baby Boomer. Normie tire bullshit. But I would like to ask. Do you read books or travel that could broaden your horizons. Even though I'm stupid. I try to listen to intellectual podcasts, audiobooks and try to ponder about life.
That's extremely brutal to hear. As to pondering about life I don't because there is nothing to ponder. Life and its meaning are not that complex.