Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Growing number of Chinese youth embracing NEET lifestyle and dropping out of society

So I've been watching this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3ZHC5CaEb4

I have to say, as I Negro I am most amused by East Asian societies crumbling like this, who pride themselves so much on relentless hard work.

Blacks remain the canary in the coalmine. Even today, with the legacy of chattel slavery in the rearview, blacks are still judged as being "lazier" than other groups, East Asians being among the first to cast such aspersions. It's not unlike how older people judge the young for being "too lazy".

But now you're seeing this culture develop in unexpected places. Quiet quitting in the USA, Bai Lan in China, Hikkikomori, etc. What people have to come to realize is that laziness is really just a byproduct of a lack of yield. At some point, you have to reckon with the fact that it's not laziness, but rather a simple realization that you are not being adequately compensated for your work. Society wants you to shut up this and continue to slave away mindlessly.

But now you're seeing this culture develop in unexpected places. Quiet quitting in the USA, Bai Lan in China, Hikkikomori, etc. What people have to come to realize is that laziness is really just a byproduct of a lack of yield. At some point, you have to reckon with the fact that it's not laziness, but rather a simple realization that you are not being adequately compensated for your work. Society wants you to shut up this and continue to slave away mindlessly.
High IQ, Nailed it dude

Can't even blame them like 40% of these niggas are genetically destined for inceldom because retarded boomers aborted all the foids and they can't geomaxx unless they go to subsaharan africa, it literally nevER began for ricecels

I have to say, as I Negro I am most amused by East Asian societies crumbling like this, who pride themselves so much on relentless hard work.
I think that also the crux of it, the hikki shit has been going on for decades now while inceldom in the broader sphere only got prominence almost a decade ago. A guess that rices just cooked themselves quicker due to their fervent devotion to hard work and achieved the end result of capitalist nations decades earlier, wonder what cope the governments will try next

didn't think they'd be allowed
the gooberment can't arrest them all, you also can't force them all to slave away and work till death for literally 0 pussy