Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Grow up, you were bullied years ago"

Lonesh

Lonesh

Recruit
★★★
Females are now contradicting themselves.....Oh wait, nevermind that's nothing new is it.

Most incels if not all have been cast aside and bullied to a oblivion throughout their childhood. Verbally, physically and mentally abused for years on end, week in week out.

Then you get older, you probably express it to people, they tell you to "man up, grow up" etc, "You're 25 now, it's in the past, time to move on". Wa-wa-wa-wait, hold the fucking phone retard.

A female gets slightly brushed up against, it's sexual assault, if a woman gets called a whore, it's abuse not a fact. And when a woman is "bullied" it's spoken about. Why don't us incels go beat the fucking shit out of these females then? OH NO, YOU CAN'T DO THAT! Why not? We were beaten up, abused and not helped for years as a child. Now we get told to "grow up and move on" whilst you as an adult get some "harsh words" said to you.

What we experience as "bullying" as a child will NEVER be the same as these bitches call "bullying" as an adult. The denial of what an incel has to go through in his life makes my fucking blood boil.

Women should be banned from the workforce, feminism was a mistake.

Females are now contradicting themselves.....Oh wait, nevermind that's nothing new is it.

Most incels if not all have been cast aside and bullied to a oblivion throughout their childhood. Verbally, physically and mentally abused for years on end, week in week out.

Then you get older, you probably express it to people, they tell you to "man up, grow up" etc, "You're 25 now, it's in the past, time to move on". Wa-wa-wa-wait, hold the fucking phone retard.

A female gets slightly brushed up against, it's sexual assault, if a woman gets called a whore, it's abuse not a fact. And when a woman is "bullied" it's spoken about. Why don't us incels go beat the fucking shit out of these females then? OH NO, YOU CAN'T DO THAT! Why not? We were beaten up, abused and not helped for years as a child. Now we get told to "grow up and move on" whilst you as an adult get some "harsh words" said to you.

What we experience as "bullying" as a child will NEVER be the same as these bitches call "bullying" as an adult. The denial of what an incel has to go through in his life makes my fucking blood boil.

i was bullied but i think that made me isolated and i love isolation (most isolated people dont like it but i love it because i got smarter and have many aims) but saying that i should thank my bullies because otherwise i would be some social turd whos outside 24/7 and not very ambitious other than partying/socializing, is a little bit exagerattin, and ill get my reveng on them anyway

Brutal as fuck

People have already got their satisfaction from built up anger over years/decades of abuse. Stop denying these things happen.

Yes not all people will, but some with a pair of bollocks will, which always makes me smile. :feelshaha:

i see women talking all the time about how they are strong and how they can handle so much things men can't then 5 minutes later they are crying :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

i see women talking all the time about how they are strong and how they can handle so much things men can't then 5 minutes later they are crying :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"He put his hand on my shoulder OMG, it made me feel violated and dirty, someone please pity me and feel sorry for me, please please".

Funny how that works huh? They alongside society are full of shit as always.

Bullying lives with you for the rest of your life.

I'm getting bullied rn lol tvh ngl