Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel group of foids compliment 2 chads

AutistCell

AutistCell

Bingo Bongo I'm a Mongo
Walking around at night like 11ish in a student town cause I like to observe

Saw two chadster bastards stroll past a group of girls (at least 8 of them ranging from 6/10s-9/10s)
the foids said "hey gorgeous boys" and the two chads legit just ignored them (probably just another ego boost to them)

what id have given to just have been them for that moment and nobody has any fucking idea
i should just end it ill never be them

pure ER fuel in ur 1st post man

Brutal blackpill.

It's true what they say - you know whether or not you're attractive to women by their behaviour. In this case, they go out of their way to comment on the Chads. When I go out, I am invisible to them. It's like I don't exist. And that's why I was constantly rejected when I approached - because they didn't find me attractive.

pure ER fuel in ur 1st post man

been a lurker for a couple days but this event pushed me over the edge to make an account
what is ER Fuel?

sorry for the autism

kek at autistCELL

Remember, it’s okay for a hole to catcall a chad, but you’re not allowed to approach them ever.

Chad is used to such luxuries.

Honestly when I pass by girls they stop their gigglings and keep their heads down. Like the true subhuman garbage that I am. Literally like theyve seen a disgusting little gremlin in their way.
To these two chadshits they just get excited and giggle louder and try to get themselves noticed in their group and just start acting silly and the chads just use it as their constant reminders that girls just want their cocks

I wonder what ER would have done

If a foid has never complimented you, it’s over. And here I am still thinking about when a foid said hi to me once

they had good personalities

Just to think none of us will ever experience that in the one life we get.