Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Group discounts on sex dolls?

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Genetic Garbage
★★★★★
Any other sexdollmaxxers (or prospective sexdollmaxxers) know of any insider industry knowledge regarding sex dolls? I was thinking that since many of the higher quality ones are pricier and can be expensive, maybe they would offer a discount for us if a group of us got together and placed a mass order. Or maybe we could do a "group commission" to one of the sex doll manufacturers and they would give us better prices since we are ordering en masse. It could be a good idea to lower the prices overall for us and increase accessibility to as many incels as possible.

Alternatively maybe one of the manufacturers could do a sort of deal with the forum and give out discount codes to registered users of incels.is. They could use it as a way to "advertise" a little as I'm sure forum users would talk about their sex dolls in the threads, and for us it would be beneficial as besides the discount, it would establish a relationship between the manufacturer and the forum and the incel community as a whole. It could be viewed as a sponsorship maybe. And even despite the terrible reputation incels have, sex doll manufacturers aren't typically looked upon too highly either, so it's possible that some of them would be willing to potentially work with our community or at least discuss the prospects of doing so.

Now that's some clever thinking...

Unfortunately, Its out of my budget