Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ground report from beach

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
I'm at a beach town on vacation with my mom. In my hometown it's mostly older people. Only at the grocery store and mall do I see young people or couples much.

Where I am now, I'm constantly mogged whenever I step outside. Almost everyone is young and attractive. Almost everyone of suitable age has a partner. There are all kinds of young girls dressed in slutty outfits going out to clubs and shops. I must be the only 20-something guy in the whole place who isn't either with a girlfriend or friend group, but with my bloody mom :fuk:

It's interesting to observe the different kinds of couples. Mostly HTN white guys with a variety of white girls. Some mid-tier white guys with asians and indians. Of course quite a few ethnic couples. Occasionally a mid to high tier black guy with a white girl. Although I saw one tyrone with a pretty noodlewhore. Other than that don't really see any white girls with ethnic men.

The guys I see are all at least 6/10 in face, usually well dressed and groomed. Their haircuts and fashion are very similar, kind of like what I hear called "preppy"

Not many are gym-maxxed, but at least lean. Except at the beach, that's where all the chads go to show off their bodies. Man the beach is brutal.

A lot of guys with gfs are definitely not tall, some only a couple inches taller than the girl. But never do I see a blatant manlet walking with a girl.

Admittedly a lot of this is probably selection bias. Since people who aren't couples are unlikely to even go on vacation here. Actually I went to the boardwalk on saturday when, judging by the traffic, a lot of people who aren't renting a condo drive down. And that's when I saw a mass of subhumans. All kinds of fat, short, ethnic, poorly dressed, old, loud people were there, and not many were couples, mostly people with family or a friend or alone. And they were most heavily concentrated in the part with junk food and cheap souvenirs. Whereas the young, attractive people were mostly in the clothing and higher end shops. The latter also would walk, bike or take the bus to the shops from their condos. This displays well how attractive people are more likely to be wealthy, have a good lifestyle and fashion, whereas subhumans are more likely to be poor, unhealthy and degenerate.

Overall I can state the obvious that for incels, there's no reason to vacation to a coastal town, it's just depressing. Instead go to some mountain or forest or historic site or something where there are few people.

Tldr ver:

OP is on vacation and gets mogged by everyone and then gives us a bit of new information to the blackpill (atleast for me anyways) about how all the attractive people were in high end shops with high end clothes while the subhumans were in low end shops

i wonder how come attractive people are almost always rich or wealthy and subhumans are always poor or middle class

Tldr ver:

OP is on vacation and gets mogged by everyone and then gives us a bit of new information to the blackpill (atleast for me anyways) about how all the attractive people were in high end shops with high end clothes while the subhumans were in low end shops

i wonder how come attractive people are almost always rich or wealthy and subhumans are always poor or middle class
Thank you that's the gist of it. I was actually surprised how well it reflected the blackpill. In my hometown there are a lot more nearcel guys I see with gfs. Here I've seen virtually none. Maybe it's more related to the classpill.