Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Grotesque shitty videos have returned.

I did my workout with the sound of your voice as a background.
If isn't a achievement in life I don't know what is it.

I'll contain all my shit videos here.

Also, you don't need to remind me that I have a radio voice, I'm great to listen to in the background, i.e. I'm ugly.

do another song cover br0 like the katy perry one

Watching this video, and you @Grotesque are low inhib, your Care Manager female really had you arrested and your oneitis therapist pressed charges against you because you were stalking her? Lmfaoo nigga alpha as fuck. Save up your NEETbux, go to SEA and JBWmax.

I remember reading you on lookism and I thought :"what a creep".
But now, I have a complete different opinion of you.

I remember reading you on lookism and I thought :"what a creep".
But now, I have a complete different opinion of you.
I'm still ugly.

New video:

Good video, keep it up.
lol at the testosterone and empathy. That's the reason they are into the soy ?
I doubt they are around many females. On their eyes, they're prude and innocent.
By the way, you look rough. Are you on pills ?

Good video, keep it up.
lol at the testosterone and empathy. That's the reason they are into the soy ?
I doubt they are around many females. On their eyes, they're prude and innocent.
By the way, you look rough. Are you on pills ?
I'm sick today and slept like 18 hours last night. I'm beaten.

"I know having two oneitis makes no sense but I do"

4ce.gif

these videos are cancer

UNGHHHHHHHH STRAWBERRY PUSSY etc etc

I nominate Grotesque for the most depressed user.

Love your videos,I think though your non-NTness is whats kept you in inceldom rather than your looks,cause you size and chin mog 90% of this site,you have good bones all around.

My size is good but my facial bones are utter shit.

@Grotesque I heard you wanted request. React to this video with rage like you did with the contra points video. I think it would be hilarious content.

@Grotesque I heard you wanted request. React to this video with rage like you did with the contra points video. I think it would be hilarious content.

I'll do that next

rip video unavailable

Love your videos,I think though your non-NTness is whats kept you in inceldom rather than your looks,cause you size and chin mog 90% of this site,you have good bones all around.
If he was NT and not fat he would look like a typical american of European descent.

I love watching your videos when im drunk or stoned

Dsp's rage is hilarious. You should of talked about the time that he got caught jacking off on stream and his gold digger girlfriend broke up with him because he stopped making as much money, but because he's 6ft tall and has decent facial bones he still got another girlfriend.

Last edited:
Dsp's rage is hilarious. You should of talked about the time that he got caught jacking off on stream and his gold digger girlfriend broke up with him because he stopped making as much money, but because he's 6ft tall and has decent facial bones he still got another girlfriend.
Honestly DSP is extremely annoying at this point. LowTierFaggot provides more entertaining rage

Love your videos!

I think he faked the jerk off before stream, and it worked as it got him a lot of attention. I don't think Phil is as stupid as everyone thinks, he knows what he's doing with his heel character.

Leanna was always an obvious betabux situation and Kat was no different. They were both unknown Twitch gamergurlzzzzzzzzzz and are using him. I can't blame Phil paying for Leanna though, when she was first with him, she was fine af tbh ngl. Then she got fat and is disgusting. Kat is an ugly horse with no tits and is somehow probably a bigger pile of shit than Phil.

I think he faked the jerk off before stream, and it worked as it got him a lot of attention. I don't think Phil is as stupid as everyone thinks, he knows what he's doing with his heel character.

Leanna was always an obvious betabux situation and Kat was no different. They were both unknown Twitch gamergurlzzzzzzzzzz and are using him. I can't blame Phil paying for Leanna though, when she was first with him, she was fine af tbh ngl. Then she got fat and is disgusting. Kat is an ugly horse with no tits and is somehow probably a bigger pile of shit than Phil.
I was thinking about that, but he literally blew off all of his youtube money and didn't even save it to where he constantly has to beg for donations. Would that kind of person do that? Yeah, Leanna didn't even work for a long time and Phil payed for everything.

Enjoying the videos!

Do more live reactions. Your live reaction to that Ching Chong show was funny. "If I notice you're ugly as a Ching Chong, than your really ugly because you all look the same" KEK!

Maybe do a live reaction to Cardi B and her woman empowerment Twerk video

You could talk about height vs face,and your experience about importance of size in general irl.

Did anyone create a backup of these? Never really got around to see them properly, but @Grotesque seems like an interesting character