Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Grotesque shitty videos have returned.

Grotesque ngl
bro you actually look exactly like gabe newell

you look like emperor palpatine with that black hood
palpatine_edit.jpg

inb4 video gets taken down

Boomer level thumbnail lmao. Watched some of the video and it's pretty good :feelsokman:

This video makes me want to go NEET again after i'll lose my job in the dying company i'm working at.

Absolute chad fakecel

inb4 video gets taken down
It won't get taken down, I'll eventually have my uploading privileges removed in 2-3 weeks after enough people flag me.

God, looking at that fat under your chin makes me want to puke.

Fatcel=volcel

Your nose can toucan sam these hoes.

Fatcel=volcel
tbh his nose is pretty bad. It would probably look worse if he was thin.

Fatcel=volcel
Let the man LDAR in peace.
After 38 years of trying you're allowed to have fat without being volcel.

Will you keep posting on jewtube? I miss your videos. The bitchute channel is gone.

BitChute >>> JewTube
BitChute>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>JewTube

I got jealous about the winter atmosphere, here it has been fucking HOT as of late.

At first I was like why you got to be fat? Normies will just look at you and tell you to lose some weight and think problem solved, incels should just hit the gym.
But when I think about it, they'll always find something to maintain the illusion of a just world they've built in their heads. So fuck yeah, be fat, embrace evil, there's nothing else for us to do.

Is friday night chicken making a comeback?

How many money resources you got this far? @Grotesque

I'd much rather use Bitchute but nobody gets views there. Jewtube has the monopoly.
Have u tried getting foids by telling them about your YouTube channel, foids love status maxed guys

Have u tried getting foids by telling them about your YouTube channel, foids love status maxed guys
Yea, it was mentioned in court. Unfortunately, the only pussy I got was smelling my oneitis' chair when she left.

Yea, it was mentioned in court. Unfortunately, the only pussy I got was smelling my oneitis' chair when she left.

you've gone to court because of your videos? what happened? tell the story

Your basement looks so cosy, I'm jealous, ngl.

Mogs me, just subscribed, remember me when you're slaying stacy pussy with your status maxxed YouTube channel

Missed your vids, you fucking slayer. They are perfect for home gymcelling.

you look more Jewish than before. You been making shekels off these vids?

you look more Jewish than before. You been making shekels off these vids?
heh

I tried for shekels on a previous account and got removed in less than an hour