Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [Gross] Women want to reduce stigma of underarm hair.

didnt watch but these hoes are always talking about hygiene and then are the dirtiest creatures on planet earth

i don't care about women have lots of hait in their bodies

especially with sandniggress sicne they're highly inbred

Soon she'll want to normalise female balding too

I don't understand why just shave it,
Takes 2min
Is hygenic
Looks better

Hair is natural and I respect the earth

They want to reduce that stigma for normie men, which they will suceed in but if it was chad they wouldn't even dare bring it up. Watch any women with a chad and she is hypersensitive about appreance and the last thing she would do is not shave her legs/pits

What about hairy buttholes!

They want to reduce that stigma for normie men, which they will suceed in but if it was chad they wouldn't even dare bring it up. Watch any women with a chad and she is hypersensitive about appreance and the last thing she would do is not shave her legs/pits
Any normie with self respect wouldn’t put up with hairy armpits beyond casual sex.

Any normie with self respect wouldn’t put up with hairy armpits beyond casual sex.
Normie are not human the automatous flesh bugs that will do anything to fit into the status quo, self aware normies end up being miserable

The men they want are expected to be tall & attractive, something you couldn't control but a shaved armpit is asking too much.

Always gotta be looking for stuff to whine and "fight against" off...