Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Grocery shopping is brutal

ikeepgettingmogged

ikeepgettingmogged

Greycel
My local grocery store is full of very attractive cashiers. Every time I check out at a register, I’m always ignored, dismissed, and receive negative reinforcement from the female employees.

It’s hard because I reminded of how much of a reject I am towards women.

It’s funny because I never have this problem with male cashiers and store managers. I’m treated with respect, warm smiles, and care.

I always try to avoid a female cashier at a check lane, but grocery stores love to hire attractive young women.

I’m an honorable man, a kind man.

Only men see these traits in me. Women don’t even want to look at me.

It’s fucking hard man. Anyone else gone through this?

My local grocery store is full of very attractive cashiers. Every time I check out at a register, I’m always ignored, dismissed, and receive negative reinforcement from the female employees.

It’s funny because I never have this problem with male cashiers and store managers. I’m treated with respect, warm smiles, and care.

I always try to avoid a female cashier at a check lane, but grocery stores love to hire attractive young women.

Do you really think women give a shit bout pERsonality?

Women for thousands of years have opened their legs for criminals, serial killers, maniacs simply cuz they were attractive.

The men only "respect" you cuz they have to

1. Unlike Stacy they don't possess automatic value. One bad encounter with a customer = Unemployed soyjak

2. You pose no threat as a kind man. They probably compare themselves to you and feel better, therefore treat you better

Depends on the store honestly
The one that I frequent is full of women too but they look as how you would expect a service worker to
They feel poorer than me, idk how else to put it

I just order groceries online

Only love and care for people of your own gender, not the female gender because females only look out for their chad partners and their own kind. We all have been betrayed by the female gender

They generally have self-service machines here, so it's usually not an issue.

But if they didn't, I'm sure they'd focus on hiring foids like that, just like bars etc. Most of those foids are quite stuck-up, since they probably won't get fired even if they blatantly disrespect customers. Besides, most customers will probably treat them positively

Males won't usually mind you much as long as you don't make any trouble and keep their job straightforwards. Male cashiers or retail workers are usually fairly low on the pecking order and don't get the privilege of being a foid + treated like royalty, so they're not there to bitch and will be more polite to customers. They usually don't have the time to care as much about scrutinising customers

Everything women see is run through a pussy tingle filter.

I always try to go to the cashier that is an old lady or a mentally challenged man. They were nice.

The checkouts where decent looking foids are scanning items are more full I've noticed that more

Horrible, the only females I see during the day are female cashiers...and my experience with them is so horrific, that I can’t even find the correct words.

I get bad treatment and looks even from old goblina tier cashiers.

Go somewhere else !!!

Go somewhere else !!!

No.

I want to grow ceries

self-checkout mogz

problem with my local grocery store is lots of high school kids hang out there after school, and i get reminded of how much of a loser i am

All the grocery stores near me are full of attractive customers.

I got turned on when a female cashier accidentley hands with me tbh.