Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Grilled egg and cheese

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
I have been making quite a few grilled cheeses recently and I got the idea to add an egg to it, what i did was i tossed in a raw egg while adding the cheese and I'm cooking it all together. I dont know if there is a real recipe for this but i think it will turn out well

What are your thoughts on this?

grills me tbh

What type of cheese are you using for the grilled cheese?

Yeah but I was suggesting that along that same line of thinking, going out of your way to add toppings and specializing in adding toppings is more of a foid trait.

Yes and also chad chefs.

Yes and also chad chefs.
Is there such thing as chefs that aren't NT?
Imo being a chef requires good hand eye coordination skills and being able to multi task without messing things up. Something non-NT guys don't do very well.

Cheddar cheese (not that shitty yellow american one the real white one) and parmesan are the best cheeses ou ther tbhngl

Is there such thing as chefs that aren't NT?
Imo being a chef requires good hand eye coordination skills and being able to multi task without messing things up. Something non-NT guys don't do very well.
There aren't sadly, when you go to hotel you always see the handsome tall dude cooking and the genetic waste cleaning/peeling potatoes.

There aren't sadly, when you go to hotel you always see the handsome tall dude cooking and the genetic waste cleaning/peeling potatoes.
Knew it tbh

The old school "only woman cook" cope was such a good cope while it lasted :feelscry:

Update on the sandwich, the egg made the cheese extremely gooey, I didn't eat it with ketchup but it might be good to try and it was a lot more filling then expected (only used 1 egg). overall tasted really good

Looks pretty nice