Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Grifting anti blackpill thot girlfriendguide4guys likes black normie

The meaning of life is to get to know yourself? Thats a pretty meaningless life.

@Todd Thundercock you look like one of my friends dad

Photo 2024 06 06 12 37 43

dirty ugly whore

The meaning of life is to get to know yourself? Thats a pretty meaningless life.
I already know that I am a subhuman. So should I shoot myself already?

todd said he just ignored her
I didn't watch the whole video cause he voice just annoyed the fuck out of me, but that proves her gaslighting.

I didn't watch the whole video cause he voice just annoyed the fuck out of me, but that proves her gaslighting.
understandable, I couldn't wait for todd to start talking when I was watching it

Their looks matches roped a long time ago.

understandable, I couldn't wait for todd to start talking when I was watching it
She sounds like AI, I watched about 20-25 minutes of it though.

todd said he just ignored her
Amanda bought me a lamp which she used to make a stupid video giving me bluepilled advice I never asked for. I didn't respond how she liked, with simping, so she ignored me forever because I'm not Tyrone.

Girlfriend guide 4 BBC Tyrone’s only!:feelshaha::feelskek::feelsgah:

Amanda bought me a lamp which she used to make a stupid video giving me bluepilled advice I never asked for. I didn't respond how she liked, with simping, so she ignored me forever because I'm not Tyrone.
I meant the black normie she likes ignored her

I meant the black normie she likes ignored her
Pierre doesn't ignore her. He pops in like the cool nigger that doesn't care about anything she says, and he probably doesn't as he's Chadlite that fucks other bitches.