Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Grifter Andy "i will delete all my videos when i got exposed" Pants is back with yet another grifting video to grind some $$$

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDrH-6HJ0ZQ

Brave 2024 10 03 19 59 33
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: 0iq christcuck that got scammed by the judas of yt

AndyPantsGaming is a retarded christcuck grifter. I agree with his first video about the maaculinity stuff, but as his channel started to grow he became a christcuck redpill retard.

His latest video is just pure cope:
View: https://youtu.be/kDAC87vJXi8?si=e1a0Y3Vwp3GIGb1L

"Go slave your life away at a factory while I sit at home making grifter videos"

100% doubt this guy has a wife as he claims.

Last edited:
AndyPantsGaming is a retarded christcuck grifter. I agree with his first video about the maaculinity stuff, but as his channel started to grow he became a christcuck redpill retard.

"Go slave your life away at a factory while I sit at home making grifter videos"

shut up!

just man up. you are a fucking MAN. go do jobs that destroy your body and uphold a society that despises you for an insulting paycheck. women will totally respect you and have a family with you (and TOTALLY not chase prettybois working sissy jobs that they are actually attracted to)

srs this video was gigacucked and while i liked the message he was pushing with the anti-woke stuff this shit made me not like him

hes for sure a grifter, his "debate" with act man was embarrassing, only redeeming quality is him exposing normies to the woke propaganda being pushed but he is becoming unbearable.

hes for sure a grifter, his "debate" with act man was embarrassing, only redeeming quality is him exposing normies to the woke propaganda being pushed but he is becoming unbearable.

He says “y’all” unironically, are you really surprised, OP?

Reddit boomers and gaslighting the youth. You can’t find a better dynamic duo tbh.

I've done most of the bullshit in this guy's video, and society rewarded me with basically nothing. Still an incel. So it was all pointless.

shut up!

just man up. you are a fucking MAN. go do jobs that destroy your body and uphold a society that despises you for an insulting paycheck. women will totally respect you and have a family with you (and TOTALLY not chase prettybois working sissy jobs that they are actually attracted to)

srs this video was gigacucked and while i liked the message he was pushing with the anti-woke stuff this shit made me not like him
also, lol @ him using videos of d day. just die on a beach for the jooz, that will show em you're a REAL MAN

I bet this guy would shit his pants and call me a ebil heckin nazi if i start talking about how jews did this
lol @ him using videos of d day. just die on a beach for the jooz, that will show em you're a REAL MAN

Knew it when he praised red Dead redemption 2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back