Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Greyniggers without avis are suspicious

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Greyniggers make me sick, especially if they don’t have an avi for their profile like this greynigger @brooklynNYCblackinv

Mr. Fed97 is too cool to get an avi @MrRed97

Greyniggers make me sick, especially if they don’t have an avi for their profile like this greynigger @brooklynNYCblackinv

Theres no such thing as too cool to have an AVI, Theres either you dont or you do!

the grAYs with accounts that are a year or 2 old with no pfp and or few posts are :feelssus: as hell

Only 822 more posts until im no longer grey

Members with no pfp are suspicious as hell.

Put me on it now racist cracker

We got neo nazis here? Wtf is a greynigger?

Damn why am I not surprised? Another day - another greynigger disappointment. Welcome to Hades, also known as my ignore list. :soy: BrooklynniggaJewsdid9/11cel
and :soy:Mr.Fed97

I hate how greyniggers fill my ignore list up, like a ditch being filled with the bodies of Jews in a Polish concentration camp. I can only ignore 1,000 Reddit infiltrators, go fuck Lizzo instead of invading.IS.