Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Greycels say the darndest things

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
It's like they don't bother to proofread what they type before they click "post".

Maybe it's just the outbreak but I swear there's a massive influx of bored normies who think they're edgy for LARPing here, a public forum.

We need to make the essay as to why you want to join longer, minimum 5000 words pewpew.

i dnt proofresad my wirttying whe n isp ost tbh

Fact: Colorcels are low IQ.

We need to make the essay as to why you want to join longer, minimum 5000 words pewpew.
We have people on this forum who can't even be bothered to read a post of ~ 500-1000 words.

Nobody is reading 5000 words.

We have people on this forum who can't even be bothered to read a post of ~ 500-1000 words.

Nobody is reading 5000 words.
It's not the people of this forum reading it, it's the mods reading it, and with the high investment to get in it would ensure decent quality control of users pewpew.

Fine, I'll downgrade it to 2,500 pewpew
JFL.

For context mine was:

137 words 722 characters

I was trying to keep it short.

250-500 words should be the minimum.

It's not the people of this forum reading it, it's the mods reading it, and with the high investment to get in it would ensure decent quality control of users pewpew.

If mods are down to consistently read 2500+ word essays then all props to them.

I can tell you right now, not many people could comfortably write a 2500 word essay as to their Inceldom.

Then this forum will all be Mensa IQcels :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I can't believe he has the patience to write all that shit
JFL.

For context mine was:

137 words 722 characters

I was trying to keep it short.

250-500 words should be the minimum.

If mods are down to consistently read 2500+ word essays then all props to them.

I can tell you right now, not many people could comfortably write a 2500 word essay as to their Inceldom.

I would actually read a 2,500 word essay if @Napoleon de Geso wrote it

greycels wont touch this thread

Should be a function to filter out greycel posts when browsing the forum. Sometimes I don't want to read that shit.

PPEcel is nothing and everything all at once an enigma wrapped in a mystory. A nightmare? A dream? A moron? A lazy ass? perhaps all are true about the legend of PPE all i know he likes beer and coping

PPEcel is nothing and everything all at once an enigma wrapped in a mystory. A nightmare? A dream? A moron? A lazy ass? perhaps all are true about the legend of PPE all i know he likes beer and coping

You are right on on all points except

I don't like beer

I have 135 posts left until I'm blue. But being blue is like being a lightskin black. People will still see you as a nigger.

You are right on on all points except

I don't like beer

ded srs?
5FqfZXb d2

Maybe it's just the outbreak but I swear there's a massive influx of bored normies who think they're edgy for LARPing here, a public forum.
Truer words were never spoken

Yea fuck them

Yes they do ツ

Greycels are the beasts that need be worshipped

I’m not a greycel

Fuck cock ass shit fucking whore son of a bitch oh my god fucking hell holy shit oh my fucking god what in the goddamn fucking shit bitch whore

Fuck cock ass shit fucking whore son of a bitch oh my god fucking hell holy shit oh my fucking god what in the goddamn fucking shit bitch whore
keep on spamming this retarded shit bro really funny ahahahahahhHHAAHHAHAHAH

Ok, I’m going to give you one more shot at taking that shit back or I’m going to tie a noose, go to your house and hang you worse than fucking Sayori! You know what!? No! No second chances. I’m about to rip out your intestines and bathe in your fucking blood! I bet you regret saying that now you fucking stupid, cuntish piece of shit!

Ok, I’m going to give you one more shot at taking that shit back or I’m going to tie a noose, go to your house and hang you worse than fucking Sayori! You know what!? No! No second chances. I’m about to rip out your intestines and bathe in your fucking blood! I bet you regret saying that now you fucking stupid, cuntish piece of shit!
Do it you pussy i dare you

It's like they don't bother to proofread what they type before they click "post".

dude u incels are stupid its me jeremy meeks im faking an account here u know u just have to take 100 showers a day, watch captain marvel and dab on the haters
Ezgif 1 7dda33878ab1

some of them are so dumb

What'd you say about my kind?