Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greycels flood

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
What the fuck you normies want to know about incels? Most of us are avarage looking and been rejected by others just because our families were avarage and we are nothing interesting in terms of looks. We struggle in life to get anything more than normfags since we ain't NPCs, some of us are higher IQ, see bullshit for what it is so we are outcasted.

Death to you it niggerz and to you normie niggerz fuck off. You ain't never been bullied, never been rejected as much as we did so you won't understand our problems, so stay the fuck out from this website and from us.

I’m below average looking the fact that most of us look average and call me fakecel is bs

I’m below average looking the fact that most of us look average and call me fakecel is bs
fakecel is anything above 7,5/10 or people who are handsome but nonNPC and are not likeable.

JFL. Above 5 is fakecel imo
Yeah then when I was 6/10 I wonder where was all that things normies have for fuck sake. Inceldom is not solely fuckin looks. Besides that people who understand world and are not against incels and are on our side even if they are 7/10 I don't have anything against them.

Yeah then when I was 6/10 I wonder where was all that things normies have for fuck sake. Inceldom is not solely fuckin looks. Besides that people who understand world and are not against incels and are on our side even if they are 7/10 I don't have anything against them.
If you are 6/10 you can at least get sex once. IF your a virgin it means you were never a 6. I’m sorry.

Registrations should have not been opened

If you are 6/10 you can at least get sex once. IF your a virgin it means you were never a 6. I’m sorry.
You are fuckin imbecile like most humans. Correlation is not causation. Just because I didn't have sex there might be and there are in my case other different reasons for it.

You are like normies. Example - someone is homeless. Why? Because he is lazy :feelsclown: Not seeing other factors that caused that he is in his life where he is

I fuckin hate you and many others. Y'all wish I was killed through various tortures and want to mess with my head since I was a kid fuck off

speak for yourself fakecel,trucels are below average

ironic coming from a normie scum larper

it is

indeed
fuck you stinky abomination of fuckin indian janitor and thai tranny

Brutal banned pill