Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Greycel discrimination needs to stop

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
We are all on the same boat, heading to the same place:

Postmaxx

Pay your dues.

your name is still grey in the pic

Graycels need to stop making threads before they hit blue, you just embarrass yourself.

Agreed. We were all greycels once. It doesn’t matter, we can prove we are still quality posters. Always like to shit on the noobs.

Joindate/Postcount comparisons aren't things specific to .co, you know.
That's just how websites with namefaggotry generally are, especially traditional forums.
It's cancerous but complaining about it is stupid because its more or less just a trial to force you to assimilate. Just don't post filth and people won't care unless they're braindead or having fun with you.

Just hit 500 posts. Am I still a graycel?

Take that @HopeCopeRope

I was grey too not long ago but just look at some of the shit that some of these larping, lurking retards put out recently

Pos

That's the only reward system that is working for my brain

Graycels need to stop making threads before they hit blue, you just embarrass yourself.
To be honest this wouldn't be a bad idea, force new users to interact with the forum and understand what goes on before making their own threads.
I can never understand people who make their first post a new thread.

I was grey too not long ago but just look at some of the shit that some of these larping, lurking retards put out recently

View attachment 234620
Yeah, that was disgusting ngl.
To be honest this wouldn't be a bad idea, force new users to interact with the forum and understand what goes on before making their own threads.
I can never understand people who make their first post a new thread.
I mean, if you have been lurking for long enough you don't really need 1500 post to make a thread.

It's just a joke ngl

GrAYcels can be based. I was based greycel. Now I I based blueishcel. Will probably be banned before I can be based multicolorcel

That ain't happening any time soon.

Really brutal shit ngl

Never began for photoshopcels

As a greycel myself i just have to admitt that we are the lowest scum out of all incels

post quality and people will respect your words, not your colour. I always judge a user by words, not flair and style

it is necessary