Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greta is false

Charade for rich western people to act like they have problems in life.

Charade for rich western people to act like they have problems in life.
Dude, North korea has parades, Russia which is a drug shithole, And other low inbred countries has done this, Tons of parades, Look at asia too, The chinese dog and cat eaters have parades too, Yu lin dog festival exist, STOP BLAMING THE WHITE MAN YOU NIGGER!

Dude, North korea has parades, Russia which is a drug shithole, And other low inbred countries has done this, Tons of parades, Look at asia too, The chinese dog and cat eaters have parades too, Yu lin dog festival exist, STOP BLAMING THE WHITE MAN YOU NIGGER!

What is the meaning of charade in English?

noun. /ʃəˈrɑːd/ /ʃəˈreɪd/ [countable] a situation in which people pretend that something is true when it clearly is not synonym pretence.
Rich western countries didnt have any real problems in life, they couldve live like kings, i remember how they wanted to give every citizen an extra 1.5k eur a month just because they could but citizens voted no jfl, but they like inventing imaginary problems like global warming and bringing over broke uneducated immigrants.

Rich western countries didnt have any real problems in life, they couldve live like kings, i remember how they wanted to give every citizen an extra 1.5k eur a month just because they could but citizens voted no jfl, but they like inventing imaginary problems like global warming and bringing over broke uneducated immigrants.
Should give me that money, Oslo is a rich fucking place where i live, But its fucking brutal that i cant fucking do anything about it bc im poor, I have work expirience 7+ year work expirience but was always ridiculed wherever i go so i had to quit due to bad mentalhealth, That job gave me 3 usd an hour and 100 dollars a goverment a week to survive, If that isnt slavery then idk, I feel illegally used and i wish the goverment could compensate me for all the hard work and shit i did by working alot, If i cant even earn a decent wage? Then why the fuck work why put myself through that toxic work enviroment again for 7+ years on a shit pay salarary that barely reaches my needs, I earn more as a neet than i ever did working even tho its far less than a wagie earns i live comfy on 1000 usd a month meanwhile wagies out earn me 4000 usd a month or even 5000 usd, The norwegian goverment is a scam and im suffering for it.

For anyone looking to move here, DONT!

what swallowing gallons of nigger semen does to a foid