Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gregg Valentino is a perfect example how destructive small man/napoleon complex can be and cope manlet gymceling

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Officer
★★
a bit of an interview with him
"I've been in and around bodybuilding for a long time. I'm no Johnny-come-lately. I was a promoter and competitor in the 70s and 80s. I've been at this way before Ronnie Coleman touched his first weight. That said, I'm not even a fan of the sport. I bodybuild for me and my own head. I got a small man complex., so if I can't grow taller, I'm gonna grow wider! I don't want to be a pro bodybuilder. What for? I'm bigger then them now and I get more ass then most of them! "

"so if I can't grow taller, I'm gonna grow wider! "
cope cope cope

He 5' 6"
at the beginning he looked good, like chadlite maybe
rL6OPiN.jpg

greg-valentino.jpg

but later his obsession with being "big" turned him into a ugly monster, he started to inject himself with synthol and other shit

maxresdefault.jpg

the-story-of-the-worlds-most-hated-bodybuilder-and-his-exploding-arms-652x400-1-1493971634.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

He looked pretty good before all the drastic changes he made.

Manlets like him get everything they deserve tbh. they always have to push it.

legit good looking in first two pics

he is literally fucked up him. poor guy

Looks like silicon

It's better be rich or powerful (not in muscles) person than be just strong if you are a manlet. Most of dictators was manlets, we have inner power and hate and we should use it.

a bit of an interview with him
"I've been in and around bodybuilding for a long time. I'm no Johnny-come-lately. I was a promoter and competitor in the 70s and 80s. I've been at this way before Ronnie Coleman touched his first weight. That said, I'm not even a fan of the sport. I bodybuild for me and my own head. I got a small man complex., so if I can't grow taller, I'm gonna grow wider! I don't want to be a pro bodybuilder. What for? I'm bigger then them now and I get more ass then most of them! "

"so if I can't grow taller, I'm gonna grow wider! "
cope cope cope

He 5' 6"
at the beginning he looked good, like chadlite maybe
rL6OPiN.jpg

greg-valentino.jpg

but later his obsession with being "big" turned him into a ugly monster, he started to inject himself with synthol and other shit

maxresdefault.jpg

the-story-of-the-worlds-most-hated-bodybuilder-and-his-exploding-arms-652x400-1-1493971634.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1:02 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

what a faggot

all that muscle looks disgusting

he had good face when he was young

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back