Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Greenland - incel heaven?

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
Greenland 02636101487892270712 AP Melting GreenlandGreenland2010 5Greenland Ice Sheet MeltingGreenland 1Sisimiut greenlandJorgo Kokkinidis Greenland 8 1
  • cold but not too cold weather
  • literally the biggest island on the planet
  • only ~50,000 inhabitants, meaning there is a lot of space if you want to live in solitude
  • beautiful nature
  • no big and degenerate urban shithole cities
  • low crime rate
  • since it belongs to Denmark you can probably get NEETbux easily
  • Internet connection
Seems comfy to me tbh

Greenland:
239E7FC0 08A6 4CA7 93B9 E32D430C929E

Iceland:
3E90BA1F 8DAA 4403 89B8 1FAE4F862720

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Yes, but how do you apply to live there ?
I have no idea to be fair

Greenland is not suitable for dickcels as the cold weather will shrink your dick thus making it look even smaller.

This is super high iq. Someone on the forum is going to go there now I bet. It's super prefferable over going to Asia to racemaxx like a lot of forum users do.

This is super high iq. Someone on the forum is going to go there now I bet. It's super prefferable over going to Asia to racemaxx like a lot of forum users do.
I have always preferred Scandinavian or Nordic countries. To be fair, If my plans for Canada fails I will always try elsewhere in the North.
I hate the equator, too hot, too small, too stupid and too many people. Only upside is being able to gardening. Can’t do that in the coldness :(

Considering it only has 50k inhib(heh)itans it means it's not that easy to immigrate to.

Denmark is a very cucked country full of SJWs and feminazis so to be quite honest I would avoid Greenland, too.

It’s owned by Denmark so is almost certainly ruled by feminists.

JFL if you think anywhere in Scandinavia is safe for sub-8 men.

The Vikings switched it around or something to confuse enemies. At least that's what I heard a while ago.
I guess that would make sense at least.

Any other reason would be downright retarded.

I had plans to move out to bornholm. Very close to where I live, it's danish too, it's not too cold, I love islands, and population is rather small. And if I didn't like it, it's short road to home. I prefer bornholm much more than greenland

Seems like a nice place to rot

Their are mostly native american ppl there tbh.

You need a denmark residence permit
If I am a white (light olive complexion) south European, can I easily apply for one ?
I suppose I would need to bring something in return, like being a teacher or engineer.

I have always preferred Scandinavian or Nordic countries. To be fair, If my plans for Canada fails I will always try elsewhere in the North.
I hate the equator, too hot, too small, too stupid and too many people. Only upside is being able to gardening. Can’t do that in the coldness :(
Me too, because Nordic countries are one of the "most developed" on earth, though they are also degenerated by Marxism, but now many WE an CE are even more degenerate than them. At least, standard of life is high, poverty almost inexistant, healthcare free and good, etc.
Though, I prefer the Great North, to the South, as very few are living there, almost no none-Europeans, beautiful, but also often monotone landscapes, nature everywhere.
Since, I have no friends and am often in solitude, that won't be too tough for me.
The problem is how to not be depressed living almost 6 months of the year in total night and even more months in cold?

I agree such a beautiful country.

Denmark is a very cucked country full of SJWs and feminazis so to be quite honest I would avoid Greenland, too.

I live in Denmark and there are sluts everywhere it is truly torture.
I have it the same way I love the cold here in the north and if I ever won the lottery I would most likely move to the US but in a state with the same climate as Denmark like Colorado I want to experience all the four seasons I love the season change they are so nostalgic. Also yesterday we got our first snow just a little so there is now frost covered ground outside it´s so beautiful, nostalgic and I love the cold fresh air especially at night with the star clear sky and cold winter air.

Btw I love your avi I used to love that show when I was a child.

the only incel heaven is when we die

Me too, because Nordic countries are one of the "most developed" on earth, though they are also degenerated by Marxism, but now many WE an CE are even more degenerate than them. At least, standard of life is high, poverty almost inexistant, healthcare free and good, etc.
Though, I prefer the Great North, to the South, as very few are living there, almost no none-Europeans, beautiful, but also often monotone landscapes, nature everywhere.
Since, I have no friends and am often in solitude, that won't be too tough for me.
The problem is how to not be depressed living almost 6 months of the year in total night and even more months in cold?
It might be weird but if you own your house, a simple solution during the long dark winters is to simply put on light therapy. The kind of light you’d give to a marijuana plant for example.
Just nice bright light and you’ll be fine.

It may belong to Denmark, a cucked country, but the population is only 56,000 and most of it is on the southwestern side of it.

We could easily found our own city on the eastern side, close to Iceland. Maybe not easily, but it’s worth a shot.

It may belong to Denmark, a cucked country, but the population is only 56,000 and most of it is on the southwestern side of it.

We could easily found our own city on the eastern side, close to Iceland. Maybe not easily, but it’s worth a shot.
Well, it is regulated by Danemark, but perhaps the culture could be different ?
They might not be as cucked as we say, someone should investigate.

It might be weird but if you own your house, a simple solution during the long dark winters is to simply put on light therapy. The kind of light you’d give to a marijuana plant for example.
Just nice bright light and you’ll be fine.
Yes, but when you go out you can't see almost anything, but night for very long period of time.
You should also own a snowmobile, since in winter there is snow everywhere, and only the main and international roads are cleared of snow.

Fair point tbh but let's hope that they are not cucked. They obviously have different lifestyle and culture, no big cities. I hope degeneracy didn't infiltrate yet.

I can't fucking stand the cold. And there are plenty of ethnics here who wouldn't be able to tolerate it either.

Yes, but when you go out you can't see almost anything, but night for very long period of time.
You should also own a snowmobile, since in winter there is snow everywhere, and only the main and international roads are cleared of snow.
Mhh... to be fair I’m okay with this. Seems comfy enough. I just need a house big enough for my hobby and it would be set. I do not expect much of life, so I might as well keep it to the essentials.

Hey, that's actually a good idea. Shame it won't take off.

If I am a white (light olive complexion) south European, can I easily apply for one ?
I suppose I would need to bring something in return, like being a teacher or engineer.
I don't know the local rules, but as long as you are a national of an EU and/or Schengen country, it should be easy. And, for EU citizens it's a right to establish yourself in any country of the Union.

I had plans to move out to bornholm. Very close to where I live, it's danish too, it's not too cold, I love islands, and population is rather small. And if I didn't like it, it's short road to home. I prefer bornholm much more than greenland

There’s no such thing as heaven for incels. Heaven would be having sex and companionship from a non-deformed female which we won’t have.

Everyone should know most women will reject us and whore themselves out for Chad, so really should just basically be immune to such degeneracy.

It's far too expensive to love there

Looks nice. Probably far too expensive though :feelsbadman:

Fair point tbh but let's hope that they are not cucked. They obviously have different lifestyle and culture, no big cities. I hope degeneracy didn't infiltrate yet.

I can almost guarantee you it did...

Warm places make me feel the best. Like the Mediterranean coast. Cold places make you even more suicidal

Average home in Nuuk is 250k

Greenland is not suitable for dickcels as the cold weather will shrink your dick thus making it look even smaller.
I will cut my dick off I m not gonna use it anywaty

Same. Yes, it’s replete with SJW garbage, but it’s a great place for an introvert. Locals mind their own business and weirdness is tolerated.
I’m not Scandinavian but I click well with them for some reason.

I'd live there

- frozen wasteland
- cold but not too cold

Doesnt Greenland have one of the highest suicide rates

How about we all just move to whiterun or dragonsreach or something