Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Greek Voters Turn their Backs to Far Right Golden Dawn

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://greece.greekreporter.com/20...zAF_YKBy7lRnXnG5TyvbSKFBCiKbOA-aVdfH_bhTaEeAQ

"
Far right Golden Dawn suffered a devastating defeat at Sunday’s general election that may leave the party, often described as neo-Nazi, with no parliamentary representation.

Greek voters reversed a trend towards extreme-right politics that has been prevalent in some other European countries.

According to official results, with more than 60 percent of the votes counted, Golden Dawn gets 2.98 percent, just below the three percent threshold required for parliamentary representation.

The result follows a trend set at May’s European elections where it lost close to 60 percent of its electoral base.

Following an investigation into the 2013 murder of Pavlos Fyssas, an anti-fascist rapper, by a supporter of the party, its leader Nikos Michaloliakos and several other Golden Dawn MPs and members were arrested and held in pre-trial detention on suspicion of forming a criminal organization. The trial began on April 20, 2015 and is ongoing.

Golden Dawn first made a significant mark in Greek politics at the local elections in 2010 Golden Dawn when it got 5.3 percent of the vote in the municipality of Athens, winning a seat on the City Council. In some neighborhoods with large immigrant communities it reached 20 percent.

The party ran a campaign during the May 2012 Greek national elections based on concerns about unemployment, austerity, the economy, and immigration, which gained a large increase in support from the Greek electorate.

It received 7 percent of the popular vote, enough for the party to enter the Hellenic Parliament for the first time with 21 seats.

Following a second election in June 2012, this was reduced to 18 seats. As a result of the January 2015 Greek national elections, the party became the third largest in Parliament, despite winning only 17 seats."

Fucking greek cucks. There is no hope for democratic change tbh.

Didn't the ruling party in Greece fast-track voting rights for the economic migrants in the country before the election?

LifeFuel, Greece should open it's borders.

The party ran a campaign during the May 2012 Greek national elections based on concerns about unemployment, austerity, the economy, and immigration, which gained a large increase in support from the Greek electorate.

It's an easy game to play using these cards.

It's over for greekcels

Those greeks iz cabbage.

over for gyrocels

Greeks might be more cucked than Swedes in a way. They were the bitches of the Ottomans for centuries and Turkey still owns a portion of their land and owns half of Cyprus which was ethnically Greek, now they're slowly getting replaced by the very people who were causing their suffering for so long and they refuse to just vote for the one party who might help them get through it. Honestly, white people might have some sort of gene that makes them collectively suicidal or something.

Greeks might be more cucked than Swedes in a way. They were the bitches of the Ottomans for centuries and Turkey still owns a portion of their land and owns half of Cyprus which was ethnically Greek, now they're slowly getting replaced by the very people who were causing their suffering for so long and they refuse to just vote for the one party who might help them get through it. Honestly, white people might have some sort of gene that makes them collectively suicidal or something.
Greeks are funny, and now they sucking israel cock to against us

greek=gay
*sucks israel cock* please help me, Turkey bought S-400 *keep sucking israel cock* we are in debt give us money *sucks german cock* Turkey found gas in Mediterranean sea please help us *suck israel,EU,american cock*

Eh it's just the religion of the "free" market taking it tolls. If we would actuay help those people in their homecountries and stop exploiting them, we could have our peace here. Doubt that's what the Golden Dawn planned. Most rightwingers lick the neoimperialists globalists corporate feet in the end anyway. It's either total war then like under hitler or it stays all the same like under conservatives. The african invasion is not stoppable like this.

How do they suck Isreal cock defending their territorial waters?

More alarming to me is the decision to basically reopen a big military airport for the USA in central greece.

"Turkey took Cyprus and fucked us in the ass please help" *sucks american cock*

*sucks israel cock* please help me, Turkey bought S-400 *keep sucking israel cock* we are in debt give us money *sucks german cock* Turkey found gas in Mediterranean sea please help us *suck israel,EU,american cock*
T. Historycel

Eh it's just the religion of the "free" market taking it tolls. If we would actuay help those people in their homecountries and stop exploiting them, we could have our peace here. Doubt that's what the Golden Dawn planned. Most rightwingers lick the neoimperialists globalists corporate feet in the end anyway. It's either total war then like under hitler or it stays all the same like under conservatives. The african invasion is not stoppable like this.

How do they suck Isreal cock defending their territorial waters?

More alarming to me is the decision to basically reopen a big military airport for the USA in central greece.
Israel and Greece are partners in east Mediterranean, thats what I meant
With the impact of the economic crisis, Greece has closed many military bases and barracks in the country for the last 10 years and has been working to move to the professional army. and they basically closing bases in the west of the country that's all I know tbh didnt know about USA base

Last edited:
Most rightwingers lick the neoimperialists globalists corporate feet in the end anyway
Golden Dawn aren't neocons like Trump and Farage, they're fascists who are pretty open about the interference of Jewish bankers in politics. The fact that the media barely dares to talk about them and when they do, only paint them as an evil boogeyman when they do a lot for Greeks outside of just petty politics makes it clear to me that they're the 'good guys'. I'd vote for them if I was Greek.
No offense but I'm pretty anti-Turkey myself. Your country is playing into Israel's hands as well, which they made apparent when they were attacking Syria because 'muh Kurds'.

Golden Dawn aren't neocons like Trump and Farage, they're fascists who are pretty open about the interference of Jewish bankers in politics. The fact that the media barely dares to talk about them and when they do, only paint them as an evil boogeyman when they do a lot for Greeks outside of just petty politics makes it clear to me that they're the 'good guys'. I'd vote for them if I was Greek.

No offense but I'm pretty anti-Turkey myself. Your country is playing into Israel's hands as well, which they made apparent when they were attacking Syria because 'muh Kurds'.
I don't think its playing into israel's hands, our reason to be in syria is ypg and pkk,isis and even little kids know that these organizations are supported by israel-US partnership
We're fighting a war against these two organizations for more than 40 years and it was known since the first day that they are trained by US-israel partnership, and then the US provided them guns.
The same partnership also play against the Syrian government, Assad also at the war against ypg and pkk these mothefuckers openly support these organizations and send them soldiers, trainers, guns and everything possible. it is like, soooo fucking obvious
These two organizations are leftist-Marxists and EU governments allow them to make propaganda in countries like germany they allow a terrorist organization to make obvious propagandas against a NATO country, that's the exact reason we're gone away from NATO.

Imagine it, we are in NATO and fighting against a terrorist organization, but other NATO countries like US and germany allow them to make propaganda, openly support them. its like a fucking joke

Last edited:
Golden Dawn only died because people moved to vote a new party called "Hellenic Solution" which is Russophile ortholarping who believe in prophecies about killing all turks in WW3 and reclaiming asia minor and shit, so nothing has really changed.

The same partnership also play against the Syrian government, Assad also at the war against ypg and pkk
But Assad was against Turkish intervention in the war, the Turkish military just swooped in unanounced, it kind of seemed like they wanted to annex Syrian land. And Turkey didn't do shit against ISIS.
Golden Dawn only died because people moved to vote a new party called "Hellenic Solution" which is Russophile ortholarping who believe in prophecies about killing all turks in WW3 and reclaiming asia minor and shit, so nothing has really changed.
That sounds pretty epic ngl. Although it's pretty ironic that they use 'Hellenic' in their name if they're Orthodox Christians.

But Assad was against Turkish intervention in the war, the Turkish military just swooped in unanounced, it kind of seemed like they wanted to annex Syrian land. And Turkey didn't do shit against ISIS.
What does it even mean? there is a still ongoing conflict between Turkey and isis in northern syria, and iraq.

That sounds pretty epic ngl. Although it's pretty ironic that they use 'Hellenic' in their name if they're Orthodox Christians.
There's an ongoing, centuries long attempt from Ortholarpers in Greece to tie 'Hellenic' classical era culture to Byzantine Christianity, you will find plenty of references to 'Helleno-Christian culture' in Greek education textbooks and such, it's peak balkanoid LARPing, but people only focus on muh Serbs since Greeks are pretty much more western EU aligned now so nobody pays attention to them. Hellenic Solution itself is an ofshoot of an even LARPier party called Popular Orthodox Rally but they died around 2012

It may seem like this, but for someone that knows this region it isn't. there are shit tons of terrorist organizations in Syria now. isis made several attacks on directly our troops and cities, then after a terrorist attack in 2013 we finally decided to join the fight. isis recruits in the country are pretty much cleaned since then, and over six thousands isis fighters are killed
>Northern Syria is a crossing point for terrorist organizations, that's how ypg,pkk and isis sneaked into the country

>Actually it goes to 40 years ago, there are pkk-ypg bases in northern Syria, kobani city was one of them

>We're fighting against them over 40 years, we almost finish them and then they come back to northern syria,iraq

>Iran has the same problem it named PJAK and they affiliated with pkk,ypg

>That's why we cooperated with Iran against these terrorist organizations.

>Northern syria is a hideout for these terrorist organizations, this problem is older than syrian civil war and that's the main reason, then isis came out and they also inhabited northern syria as hideout like pkk and ypg, that's wy we're there.

Last edited:
It may seem like this, but for someone that knows this region it isn't. there are shit tons of terrorist organizations in Syria now. isis made several attacks on directly our troops and cities, then after a terrorist attack in 2013 we finally decided to join the fight. isis recruits in the country are pretty much cleaned since then, and over six thousands isis fighters are killed
>Northern Syria is a crossing point for terrorist organizations, that's how ypg,pkk and isis sneaked into the country

>Actually it goes to 40 years ago, there are pkk-ypg bases in northern Syria, kobani city was one of them

>We're fighting against them over 40 years, we almost finish them and then they come back to northern syria,iraq

>Iran has the same problem it named PJAK and they affiliated with pkk,ypg

>That's why we cooperated with Iran against these terrorist organizations.

>Northern syria is a hideout for these terrorist organizations, this problem is older than syrian civil war and that's the main reason, then isis came out and they also inhabited northern syria as hideout like pkk and ypg, that's wy we're there.
You're ignoring what I said about Assad not giving them permission to fight on his land though. If these organizations enter Turkish soil then it's fair game for the Turkish military to fight them but they can't just enter Syrian soil unannounced, that's an invasion.

You're ignoring what I said about Assad not giving them permission to fight on his land though. If these organizations enter Turkish soil then it's fair game for the Turkish military to fight them but they can't just enter Syrian soil unannounced, that's an invasion.
not mentioning that syrian government( father of Assad) trained them and allowed these organizations to inhabit northern syria against Turkey, yeah, fuck invasion.

nah, it's just that the Jews have been thrusting away at european man's racial soul the most diligently out of all the other races. I don't think white people are particularly prone to masochism when compared to other races in a vacuum

Who cares about Assad and his opinion, he belongs to a minority group and shouldn't even have the right to rule an inch of Syria.

nah, it's just that the Jews have been thrusting away at european man's racial soul the most diligently out of all the other races. I don't think white people are particularly prone to masochism when compared to other races in a vacuum
I don't know, even when the Ottomans were conquering Greece and the Balkans, the rest of Europe never bat an eye. I know that was mainly because the Greeks were Orthodox and the rest of Europe was Catholic but it's still quite weird that the Europeans back then preferred Muslims ruling over part of Europe (and that when they were already threatening the rest of Southern-Europe for centuries) instead of native European Christians.
Who cares about Assad and his opinion, he belongs to a minority group and shouldn't even have the right to rule an inch of Syria.
He and his father seemed more competent rulers than the pro-Zionist Sunni clique that rules most of the Middle-East right now.

I don't know, even when the Ottomans were conquering Greece and the Balkans, the rest of Europe never bat an eye. I know that was mainly because the Greeks were Orthodox and the rest of Europe was Catholic but it's still quite weird that the Europeans back then preferred Muslims ruling over part of Europe (and that when they were already threatening the rest of Southern-Europe for centuries) instead of native European Christians.

He and his father seemed more competent rulers than the pro-Zionist Sunni clique that rules most of the Middle-East right now.

Just because he seems more competent doesn't mean he is, he's a bitch to (((Russia))) and the others are sluts to (((America))). Only solution for ME and muslims is total independence, total anarchy and total chaos is what is needed in MENA.

I voted for them even though I'm ethnic lol