Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greek life is cucklife

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
So, I attended college this year, and I attempted to reach out of my comfort zone and join a frat. I went to their parties to meet the chads and normies. I saw how easy these fucking chads had it. I wanted that too. They would just choose any foid they want and fuck them. I thought I could be like them. BUT NO!:feelsree::feelsree: I went to fifteen different fraternities and none of them let me join even though i humiliated my self to join their stupid club:feelspuke:. I had to drink bong water to even get into one of their stupid parties. Idk why i did it. I was stupid and desperate. So now i am in the end of my freshman year and I have yet to acquire real friends. I have some friends but they are betas and normies who will amount to nothing in their lives. Don't even get me started on foids or should i say toilets:feelskek:(I am new to this community). The foids on campus are soo attractive but none of them would even acknowledge my existence.

It's over for greekcels.

Why even go to a fraternity as an incel

even if they accepted no foid would fuck you. you should just ldar Maxx in dorm/ library and pray you have high IQ to get past first 2 years

even if they accepted no foid would fuck you. you should just ldar Maxx in dorm/ library and pray you have high IQ to get past first 2 years
What changes after first two years

What changes after first two years
1st year is normie year try to find friends many dropout 2nd year is most brutal as everyone has established friends and party Maxx 3rd year is when no one gives a fuck about you so you can study Maxx but if you're not high IQ don't even try as an incel

The foids on campus are soo attractive but none of them would even acknowledge my existence.
Relatable. The only foid who used to give me some attention has started ignoring me. So I am despair. I don't think I would ever ascend.

Are most in your fraternity Chads who are slaying? Imagine getting constantly mogged and missing out on the action.
Even though I am ugly, I thought I would be drowning in sex by the time i was in the fraternity since foids enjoy asshole frat guys.

Even though I am ugly, I thought I would be drowning in sex by the time i was in the fraternity since foids enjoy asshole frat guys.
The difference is being a Chad vs being a non-Chad in every scenario you put them in.