Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Great moments in history: 17 years ago today, gigachad Pat Tillman was fragged by his own men

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★

One of the many dupes conned into military service by (((the events of 9/11))), Pat Tillman gave up a promising career in the NFL to enlist in the Army and fight for (((freedom))). While patrolling some nameless Afghani shithole, one of his platoonmates mistook his Greek god physique for that of a scruffy Talibancel and opened up on him with a M249 light machine gun at close range, scoring three tight headshots and permanently cutting short his military career. The Army tried to cover up the incident and blame it on the ragheads, but eventually it became public that he was needlessly killed by friendly fire.

Rest in pieces champ :soy: :f:

I disagree, gigachad caught the bullets with his teeth, chewed them and spit them out. Fake news. He's probably on an island in south america impregnating many women.

Jesus, imagine looking like that.

Glad he's dead

Being in the army = cucc

View attachment 438075

One of the many dupes conned into military service by (((the events of 9/11))), Pat Tillman gave up a promising career in the NFL to enlist in the Army and fight for (((freedom))). While patrolling some nameless Afghani shithole, one of his platoonmates mistook his Greek god physique for that of a scruffy Talibancel and opened up on him with a M249 light machine gun at close range, scoring three tight headshots and permanently cutting short his military career. The Army tried to cover up the incident and blame it on the ragheads, but eventually it became public that he was needlessly killed by friendly fire.
:feelskek:
@Diocel lol @ this!

LTn5-B4-Tm-IE.jpg

another one who paid dearly for his tribute of hero complex super-patriotism.

by foolishness happened to him

Guy was such a douche fag that his own team mates killed him. Good riddance.

Why exactly did they frag him? I remember when it came out he was killed by friendly fire and from what I heard it is widely accepted it wasn't an "accident" now?

He's such a hero. Come on, guys. Stop disrespecting America's brave veterans who are so brave because they bomb Afghanistan. Afghanistan poses a danger to the US! This man was a hero.

Why exactly did they frag him? I remember when it came out he was killed by friendly fire and from what I heard it is widely accepted it wasn't an "accident" now?
They said he was an asshole to his comrades and always put others in danger because of his big chad ego

They said he was an asshole to his comrades and always put others in danger because of his big chad ego
If that's true, it's more likely that the "friendly fire" was intentional.

I remember this. Dude was a class 10 idiot.

He was born genetically gifted with a jawline that mogs Robert Zdar.

Was a millionairre NFL player that probably smashed cheerleader poontang every night.

If he saved his money and invested properly he probably could have retired early and had the easiest life imaginable in front of him.

After 9-11 he gets tricked by the 24-7 Jew News Propaganda (CNN/FOX) to go fight for America and gets sent to Afghanistan even though the 911 terrorists were from and funded by Saudi Arabia.

Gets popped by friendly fire.

Gets glorified on the Jew News propaganda television stations for months afterword.

Thanks for serving the Jews you fucking dumbass moron.

This dude's story needs to be showcased as another example of why you should never fight for the jews.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back