Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Great gERman inkwell channel i just found: "Private Jim"

fortnite rotting, brutal

deshalb studier ich. Nach der ausbildung wurde ich nur ausgenutzt und hab den job von 3 leuten gemacht

I will learn German to watch Incelospherian German media and talk to @Spongebozz
German is the language of the blackpill.
The german word for ugly, "hässlich", literally means hateable.

Plus the philosopher that was arguably the founder of the blackpill, Arthur Schopenhauer, was a german too.

deshalb studier ich. Nach der ausbildung wurde ich nur ausgenutzt und hab den job von 3 leuten gemacht
Was studierst du, brocel?
Ich such mir grad selber ein gescheites Studium, ich hab die Schnauze voll vom ganzen Wageslaven und Gammeln.

Ich kann hier keinen scheiß Drecksjob finden, und selbst wenn ich ihn finde werd ich auf Arbeit hart geknechtet und gemobbt...

Last edited:
German is the language of the blackpill.
The german word for ugly, "hässlich", literally means hateable.
Ugly people in Ancient Greece were called Pharmakos, meaning "the human embodiment of evil".
Plus the philosopher that was arguably the founder of the blackpill, Arthur Schopenhauer, was a german too.
Wasn't Shopenhauer that guy who talked about how important masculinity is to be attractive?

Wasser ist nass

Ich kann hier keinen scheiß Drecksjob finden, und selbst wenn ich ihn finde werd ich auf Arbeit hart geknechtet und gemobbt...
Gibt genügend jobs hier in Österreich aber alles 40h unter 2k und alle foids studieren ein memefach 6 jahre party und steigen bei 3k - 4k ein

Wasn't Shopenhauer that guy who talked about how important masculinity is to be attractive?
Yes.
He basically said that an ugly masculine* ogre will always be more attractive than a effiminate cutecel:

"Women can love an ugly man, but never an unmanly man"
-SchopenhauER

*By manliness he meant physical masculinity (height, shoulder to waist ratio, deep voice, forward grown chin...), not the redpill cope.

Yes.
He basically said that an ugly masculine* ogre will always be more attractive than a effiminate cutecel:

"Women can love an ugly man, but never an unmanly man"
-SchopenhauER

*By manliness he meant physical masculinity (height, shoulder to waist ratio, deep voice, forward grown chin...), not the redpill cope.
Height = Confidence. PERIOD.

Hope that Blackpill is wide spread also in this cucked country for truest Kimchicels and let more people follow the brutal truth.

Gibt genügend jobs hier in Österreich aber alles 40h unter 2k und alle foids studieren ein memefach 6 jahre party und steigen bei 3k - 4k ein
Ich Idiot lass mich für unter 15€ die Stunde knechten während mein Chadlite Psychotherapeut (zu dem mich mein krebskranker Vater guilttrappt) Audi R8 fährt.

Besser auf Bürgergeld gammeln und minderjährige Zigeunernutten auf Kosten von Staat knallen.:feelsokman:

Nice to see a German version of DBDR, although his voice is a little monotone

Ich Idiot lass mich für unter 15€ die Stunde knechten während mein Chadlite Psychotherapeut (zu dem mich mein krebskranker Vater guilttrappt) Audi R8 fährt.

Besser auf Bürgergeld gammeln und minderjährige Zigeunernutten auf Kosten von Vater Staat knallen.:feelsokman:
Jo zigeunerinnen sind meistens scheisse aber hatte paar mal glück

Besser auf Bürgergeld gammeln und minderjährige Zigeunernutten auf Kosten von Staat knallen.:feelsokman:
hast du ne abgeschlossene Ausbildung ?

hast du ne abgeschlossene Ausbildung ?
Nope, ich will nur Geld für meinen Scheiß FührERschein machen damit ich ein Studium anfangen kann.

Was studierst du, brocel?
Ich such mir grad selber ein gescheites Studium, ich hab die Schnauze voll vom ganzen Wageslaven und Gammeln.

Wirtschaftsingenieurswesen

I just watched this other video by him and he talks about how he rejected one girl, because she was weird and fat, met a single mother that he was on good terms with, and thought that something could have happened but it didn't. He rejected another one, because she was a "4/10" (he says that a 5/10 is not too much to ask for) and another one because she liked to sleep around and had a boyfriend on the side.
I hope I misunderstood what he was talking about.

The video you sent was fine but I don't think I care anymore.

View: https://youtu.be/K6oBKNbeFo8?si=wIaZWTzGJR5dqwkQ