Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Graying at 20?

D

Doesitmatter?

Officer
★★
Like 20% of my hair is white in the back of my head and I am just 20. Is this normal?

do you have a lot of stress?

It is normal, but very unlucky.

Definitely an incel trait. It's either this or hair loss unfortunately.

do you have a lot of stress?
Indeed.

There's a slave boy my same age that's solid grey. While I mostly goofed off, and was mostly, "self employed," my whole life, and i only have some grey...

He's still a slave boy!

No vitamins for your face

Indeed.

There's a slave boy my same age that's solid grey. While I mostly goofed off, and was mostly, "self employed," my whole life, and i only have some grey...

He's still a slave boy!
Are you balding as an oldcel? Balding is a big fear of mine. My hairline is already going at 24.

Are you balding as an oldcel? Balding is a big fear of mine. My hairline is already going at 24.
Take fin if you wanna be safe. Barely working for me tho

Brutal.... My worst nightmare
It's helping a little bit, it's slowed my hair loss down but I will still most likely be fully bald by my mid 30s even on fin. I've been thinking of going nuclear and taking dutasteride and oral minoxidil.

No bro, I always wore a hat so my head didn't get scorched... I spent decades outside too!

It's probably genes or a chemical thing for you.