Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Graycel here and my life is shit jfl

N

Native

Recruit
★★★
First off I want to say I do not want to infect any of you with my negative vibes. If you are having a good day, I don't want to ruin it, go outside and enjoy your day. For the rest of you, keep reading.

My life has been utter shit from the beginning. Ever since I was a little kid my parents treated me like shit for no reason and I would consistently cry myself to sleep every night. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere and as a result because very high inhib in public. I coped with God for YEARS because it was the only thing that made me feel not alone. Eventually I realized after trying to follow God's commandments (I've read the entire Bible multiple times, I know it all by heart) I realized that if God did exist, he would have helped me a long time ago. After I realized that, then the true loneliness set in.

My parents are insane. My dad has borderline insanity, very, very crazy. He beat me bloody when I was a little kid because he thought I was lying about throwing away a $1 waterbottle from the dollar store. I didn't throw it away, and I wasn't lying. My eyebrows are uneven and I have a deviated septum (my nose is very crooked) to this day as a result. My dad was also insane to the point where I was not allowed to go anywhere, have anything, eat any kind of candy at all, or have anything nice. I also was not allowed to play video games at all as a kid. So while you look back in nostalgia to the times of Black ops 2 and original minecraft, I simply have no childhood. I really can't even remember my childhood at all, because all the days were exactly the same. All I remember is crying for years and years and years alone.

Today you can only imagine what I've become. I'm still alone, even worse I get bullied for my narrow shoulders and recessed jaw. No matter how nice I am to people and hard working I am at work, I am still the butt of all jokes. I literally experience this everywhere. I imagine it's just the failo effect from maybe the way I walk or my frame or some shit. I'm not even short, but I'm fairly skinny despite gymcelling for the last 6 months.

I essentially have no real family, no friends, I am treated like shit everywhere I go, I live in the middle of nowhere, I'm extremely bored because I never did anything as a kid and as a result videogames aren't even fun to me, they bore me because I never got assimilated to them as a kid. I literally cannot enjoy life.

At work I constantly have to work hard because if I start relaxing for just a minute, I remember the pain at home that I go to, and my horrible fate. I literally cannot not be depressed I've tried so hard but my life is just incomplete, I'm lonely as can be and I have to work to feed myself, my parents won't do anything for me.

My dad tried to kick me out during Coronavirus (fuck that old evil bastard) but my mother said she would divorce him if he tried. My mom doesn't really care about me but at least she doesn't want to see me dead. She even told me she doesn't really care about me, I didn't answer back, I just realized that when my parents had sex to create me, someone had to necessarily become this person and live this life, and I was the unlucky soul that got put into this body. I don't actually believe that but I do believe I was unlucky, and that's the only analogy I can use to explain it.

If you can relate to any of this I am brutally sorry for you, but no worries, we live this life together.

I try to be positive but it's much easier to be positive when life is positive. You reflect your life essentially.

I am fine with being a permavirgin, I just wish I wasn't treated like absolute shit by society. That's why I'm glad this forum exists, I can relate to you all greatly.

I always enjoy these graycel origin story threads tbh

Damn bud that is brutal indeed. Especially the situation with your mentally ill/abusive parents. I can't relate to that specifically myself, but I know others can, and we've all been fucked over and left to rot in a myriad of different ways. We ultimately have to look out for ourselves, because we've learned no one else gives half a fuck—compared to foids at least.

I just realized that when my parents had sex to create me, someone had to necessarily become this person and live this life, and I was the unlucky soul that got put into this body. I don't actually believe that but I do believe I was unlucky, and that's the only analogy I can use to explain it.

Also, yeah, this is a good way of putting it. Reminds me of the posts I've seen on r/antinatalism. You should check out that subreddit or some of the related philosophy.

We are your family bro.
You need to cut your family out of your life.

Aren't you that 6'3 hapa normie from looksmax

Fucking sucks, my parents were kinda like that in my teenage years, specially my dad who was always taking the router and locking the office.

Some parents are just jealous and stupid.

First off I want to say I do not want to infect any of you with my negative vibes. If you are having a good day, I don't want to ruin it, go outside and enjoy your day. For the rest of you, keep reading.

My life has been utter shit from the beginning. Ever since I was a little kid my parents treated me like shit for no reason and I would consistently cry myself to sleep every night. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere and as a result because very high inhib in public. I coped with God for YEARS because it was the only thing that made me feel not alone. Eventually I realized after trying to follow God's commandments (I've read the entire Bible multiple times, I know it all by heart) I realized that if God did exist, he would have helped me a long time ago. After I realized that, then the true loneliness set in.

My parents are insane. My dad has borderline insanity, very, very crazy. He beat me bloody when I was a little kid because he thought I was lying about throwing away a $1 waterbottle from the dollar store. I didn't throw it away, and I wasn't lying. My eyebrows are uneven and I have a deviated septum (my nose is very crooked) to this day as a result. My dad was also insane to the point where I was not allowed to go anywhere, have anything, eat any kind of candy at all, or have anything nice. I also was not allowed to play video games at all as a kid. So while you look back in nostalgia to the times of Black ops 2 and original minecraft, I simply have no childhood. I really can't even remember my childhood at all, because all the days were exactly the same. All I remember is crying for years and years and years alone.

Today you can only imagine what I've become. I'm still alone, even worse I get bullied for my narrow shoulders and recessed jaw. No matter how nice I am to people and hard working I am at work, I am still the butt of all jokes. I literally experience this everywhere. I imagine it's just the failo effect from maybe the way I walk or my frame or some shit. I'm not even short, but I'm fairly skinny despite gymcelling for the last 6 months.

I essentially have no real family, no friends, I am treated like shit everywhere I go, I live in the middle of nowhere, I'm extremely bored because I never did anything as a kid and as a result videogames aren't even fun to me, they bore me because I never got assimilated to them as a kid. I literally cannot enjoy life.

At work I constantly have to work hard because if I start relaxing for just a minute, I remember the pain at home that I go to, and my horrible fate. I literally cannot not be depressed I've tried so hard but my life is just incomplete, I'm lonely as can be and I have to work to feed myself, my parents won't do anything for me.

My dad tried to kick me out during Coronavirus (fuck that old evil bastard) but my mother said she would divorce him if he tried. My mom doesn't really care about me but at least she doesn't want to see me dead. She even told me she doesn't really care about me, I didn't answer back, I just realized that when my parents had sex to create me, someone had to necessarily become this person and live this life, and I was the unlucky soul that got put into this body. I don't actually believe that but I do believe I was unlucky, and that's the only analogy I can use to explain it.

If you can relate to any of this I am brutally sorry for you, but no worries, we live this life together.

I try to be positive but it's much easier to be positive when life is positive. You reflect your life essentially.

I am fine with being a permavirgin, I just wish I wasn't treated like absolute shit by society. That's why I'm glad this forum exists, I can relate to you all greatly.
I read all your post , sorry bro for you shitty life,

Damn that's fucking brutal man, sorry to hear about all that stuff. I hope you enjoy the forum.

A very bad hand of cards there, I'd say stick with the gym & get jacked, if you end up in a position where you're not reliant on your parents for housing I suggest you beat the shit out of your father once you're stronger than him, it might get you past some issues.

Try & train yourself to be more assertive & quick to stomp out ppl treating you like shit, aggression combined with looking intimidating can help (muscle from gym), it's better to be ogre than weak looking.

You already stated ppl treat you badly when you're nice so fuck them, give ppl a chance but the moment they try shit they're done.

I know this is all easy to say but not do, thing is it's easier to constructively give advice to others than yourself or implement things ppl say, hence why therapy is so prevalent & bullshit at the same time.

That's a heartbreaking story, OP. We do suffer together, even though we've never met in person.
Welcome to the forums. If your posts stay as high quality as this one did (albeit hopefully less painful to write out) then you'll definitely be a beloved member in no time.

they are a curse on you, leave them. Only you can look after yourself because they failed you, and only we sympathise with you. We got your back.
We are your family bro.
You need to cut your family out of your life.

I always enjoy these graycel origin story threads tbh
Seem 2 be 2 major kind of graycels recently. The honest confession/origin type. And the 2nd infiltrator type that try to compare us to blue pilled cucks and degenerate faggots.

Seem 2 be 2 major kind of graycels recently. The honest confession/origin type. And the 2nd infiltrator type that try to compare us to blue pilled cucks and degenerate faggots.
yeah definitely. I always laugh my ass off when graycels come in and start calling everyone bluepilled/cucks/IT, like bro you've been here for 2 weeks JFL. most obnoxious users on the site. but graycels like OP are chill

I have a similar story to you, I literally lost a small part of my tooth because of a punch I got
Always nice and shit at the same time seeing people who went through the same shit as you

If femoids had personality detectors, there wouldn't be as many abusive parents as there are.

Sucks for you OP. I understand what you mean when you say you don't necessarily want a relationship or even sex, you just want some sort of validation or self-worth.

Brutal story. Rest assured the GREYCEL POLICE will leave you alone.

A very bad hand of cards there, I'd say stick with the gym & get jacked, if you end up in a position where you're not reliant on your parents for housing I suggest you beat the shit out of your father once you're stronger than him, it might get you past some issues.

Try & train yourself to be more assertive & quick to stomp out ppl treating you like shit, aggression combined with looking intimidating can help (muscle from gym), it's better to be ogre than weak looking.

You already stated ppl treat you badly when you're nice so fuck them, give ppl a chance but the moment they try shit they're done.

I know this is all easy to say but not do, thing is it's easier to constructively give advice to others than yourself or implement things ppl say, hence why therapy is so prevalent & bullshit at the same time.
Thank you man for responding. I literally have nobody to talk to about my problems. I'm going to try and fix my shit life, I won't rot here in depression. Thank you man, thank you thank you. You have no idea how much a little advice helps me, thank you man.

Thank you man for responding. I literally have nobody to talk to about my problems. I'm going to try and fix my shit life, I won't rot here in depression. Thank you man, thank you thank you. You have no idea how much a little advice helps me, thank you man.
Hey np, if you need to hash things out feel free to talk, too many of us are completely isolated & then you encounter all the self absorbed ppl looking down on others.

hey man, if you need to talk im here