Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Graves being dug in advance for the Ukrainians defending Avdeevka. This is so surreal!

I wonder what the Ukrainian foids are doing during this...

I wonder what the Ukrainian foids are doing during this...
Sucking Anglo Chad cock. The ones who didn't leave are getting conscripted.

I love that twitter post.

Ukraine gets invaded, they have a war, their digging up mass graves in advance for the ukrainian soldiers, yet is fucking foids who are the most effected!
THose cunts fled from ukraine to the west, they abandoned their countries and thier men.
Regardless of who exactly wins this war, the ukrainian foids will never return.

Though, I'm not complaining about the possibility of thousands of foids get killed in war, mind you.

How is there not a civil war in jewkraine at this point?

Stupid war. Slavs should be fighting foreign invaders like Nigs, Asiatics, Curries and others. Not fighting amongst themselves.
:blackpill: :feelsbadman:

Stupid war. Slavs should be fighting foreign invaders like Nigs, Asiatics, Curries and others. Not fighting amongst themselves.
Based all curries should perish so earth can heal

Brutal warpill unless its ww3 this is what most wars are like pointless shallow graves that will be forgotten

Wasn’t Avdeeka one of the only towns they took in that “massive summer offensive” that could hardly break the forward Russian trenches? Jfl this shit just keeps getting worse for the Ukies

Based all curries should perish so earth can heal
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: We are the most polluting toxic beastly species in the world. Our filth and squalor is second to none.

Slava Raytheoni !!
Slava Black Rocki !!

Wasn’t Avdeeka one of the only towns they took in that “massive summer offensive” that could hardly break the forward Russian trenches? Jfl this shit just keeps getting worse for the Ukies
No. Avdeevka belonged to Ukraine.
During this so-called 'offensive' they didn't took anything. Absolutely zero gains.
This 'offensive' was a total failure.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: We are the most polluting toxic beastly species in the world. Our filth and squalor is second to none.
Fuck that, I'm glad to be aesthetically radioactive, I want the entire world to suffer my visage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back