Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Granny foid tells me “excuse me you almost walked right into me”

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
Just right now i was walking and staring at my phone and this stupid old ass karen said “excuse me you almost walked right into me” and i actually had the balls to say “ok i don’t care”. My heart dropped cuz i never had balls to do things like this but since im at college and i never seen that bitch then I just don’t care.

Also the stupid bitch could of moved herself like everyone else Why does she think she’s entitled to not move. Move yourself granny move as much as you can since ur days of life are decreasing without chad im assuming. I think she purposely did this shit to teach me to “not be on my phone when walking”. I hate when people do that shit It makes me cringe

Last edited:
Hagmaxxing mogger, probably made her dry old windbag wet for the first time in 20 years

Shoulda told her to get the fuck outta your way or you’ll break her hip.

Hagmaxxing mogger, probably made her dry old windbag wet for the first time in 20 years
what is hagmaxxing also ngl it felt great to be a asshole to someone for once I want more opportunities to do it. It’s not fair that we are always treated like shit but we never get the chance to do it to others. I think we just need to hit the gym to make sure we don’t get beaten up