Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid saw me browing this site at lunch

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
I was on my lunch break in my therapy classes and while I was browsing this site, some landwhale next to me said "omg I seen that site on tiktok those guys are losers" I got really nervous and pretended to agree with her and than she laughed and went back to eating her sandwich which triple ham and shit. I'm gonna eat in the corner from now on why are mfs looking at my phone while I eat? Be careful when you browsing this site in public guys
How long do you have to keep attending those bullshit therapy sessions anyway?

I was on my lunch break in my therapy classes and while I was browsing this site, some landwhale next to me said "omg I seen that site on tiktok those guys are losers" I got really nervous and pretended to agree with her and than she laughed and went back to eating her sandwich which triple ham and shit. I'm gonna eat in the corner from now on why are mfs looking at my phone while I eat? Be careful when you browsing this site in public guys
i would have told her i am incel and proud and smack her ass

Just tell her to shut up because the blackpill is right. I always see the same pattern, attractive men with girls, and girls don't want me because I'm unattractive, I hate people who can't admit something I can't help but see everyday, I genuinely try to go out and see evidence that I'm wrong so I can begin to have hope, but even the ugly men with girls are more attractive and masculine than me, truly ugly unmanly men like me aren't even considered "men" by women.

If I honestly told you how I would respond then I would probably be put on a terror watchlist.

Bro I browse this site in the middle of my college class where I have no protection, no one cares because they are too focused on their screens:feelskek:

Next time you get caught just tell them you are an (fake) ITfag trying to expose them

your post made it to IT
Yea i saw. These people just make up shit saying I was mean to the landwhale when I wasnt I was being nice and then they tell me that I'm not a incel because I only want the best? I'll take anything that's not a landwhale these people don't know what my life is like they just assume and jerk each other cocks