Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Grandchildren of Holocaust survivors get matching concentration camp tattoos

JFL the eternal sympathy card

This is as off-topic as you can get.

Galois IQ

That's good we won't need to tattoo them in future.

Lmfao at this attention whores.

I have the number 17044 on my wrist for my incels.is user number. After all, incels are oppressed.

We will never ever be allowed to forget the Holocaust. 100 years from now no one will know about the American Revolution but they will all know about the 6 trillion

dont you know 6 quadrillion billion jews were killed? we must never forget

now lets invade some mudslime countries yeehaw

based meme tbh

Tbh the best thing that could happen to the US is if politicians on both sides said “Fuck your First Amendment, loyalty to Jews and Israel or else.” So many people would be redpilled and Jews would be on the forefront of politics until they start enforcing the Ultra-Semitic laws.

Tbh the best thing that could happen to the US is if politicians on both sides said “Fuck your First Amendment, loyalty to Jews and Israel or else.” So many people would be redpilled and Jews would be on the forefront of politics until they start enforcing the Ultra-Semitic laws.
If only. Too late for that, final blow is Jews owning the fed reserve

If only. Too late for that, final blow is Jews owning the fed reserve
A small whitepill in our favor. Money, especially Jewish fiction money, is only as good as the socioeconomic system is kept afloat.

Make of that what you will.

Now we know who to put in the Auschwitz when it reopens.

virtue signalling dogs

Death to jews and race traitors

Sorry for the six trillions even though my grandma was a Slav and my grandpa was forced into the war as a Wehrmacht soldier and lost one leg.

sincerely this little spoiled brats din't even had seen the holoucaust, and play around like victims, fuck this kikes