Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Grand Toronto Area is only 44 percent white

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
Fucking brutal how do canadian cucks allow this.The whole GTA is only 44% white with over 6 million residents.Whites have been sucessfully replaced in Canada

Dependa where you are. I lige in the GTA (not Toronto though) and my town is basically all white

It'll soon be like that in every other major city. A lot of them are just barely majority white lol. Over for Cucknada

"Whites have been replaced" :soy:
It's a free for all not a team deathmatch, whites are still the largest group

+ JFL if you care about race as an incel outcast

And a third of the whites are boomers who rarely leave the house.

Don cherry did nothing wrong

USA is like 58% white https://usafacts.org/articles/non-hispanic-white-population-drops-below-60-in-the-2020-census/ and most major cities are like 35% white. At least Canada is still around 70% white.

I bet a lot of Europeans, Japanese and South Koreans who visit inner city USA (like NYC or Houston) are shocked to see shitskins everywhere when they come to the USA. Probably expected to see at least 70% white population.
The real number of White Americans (aka European Americans) is lower than 58% because the census counts West Asians and North Africans (Jews, Arabs, Turks, Armenians etc.) as White even though they aren't. Also there are White Hispanics like true Spaniards but I don't know how many there are in the US. There is also the problem that a lot of non White Latinos/Hispanics put their race as White for some reason. btw to me White means European.

The real number of White Americans (aka European Americans) is lower than 58% because the census counts West Asians and North Africans (Jews, Arabs, Turks, Armenians etc.) as White even though they aren't. Also there are White Hispanics like true Spaniards but I don't know how many there are in the US. There is also the problem that a lot of non White Latinos/Hispanics put their race as White for some reason. btw to me White means European.
True, but include white European Americans (outside of sand niggers) who are about 57% + 3% white hispanics(people from Spain, people from Mexico/South America/Cuba who are complete Spaniard and did not mix with the native people) it comes to roughly 60% white.

If you include white hispanics, around 60% of the population is realistically white. There are more white hispanics (I hope) than there are sand niggers/Turks who identify as white.