Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Grand Theft Auto 4 Appreciation Thread.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
never played that game

Favourite missions:

Three leaf clover
A dish served closed
Final interview
Deconstruction for beginners
Hostile negotiation
Late checkout
Museum price
To live or die in alderney
Trepass
That special someone
Crime and punishment

It was super hated at the time but I liked the radio and overall game. Been thinking about replaying it

The game feels like shit to play and looks unappealing. I didn't try to get past the game after you have to save your bum ass cousin from getting jumped

It has ruskije radio, so it's good.

Группа крови - на рукаве
Мой порядковый номер - на рукаве
Пожелай мне удачи в бою пожелай мне:
Не остаться в этой траве,
Не остаться в этой траве.
Пожелай мне удачи, пожелай мне удачи!

Though Liberty city is really boring.

I really love that game. Probably my favorite gta. I loved the driving and crash physics. Niko was way cooler than the gra v characters, it had such a great story. And the amount of detail that went into it is insane, especially for how old it is

Niko was way cooler than the gra v characters
He's a cool character on its own, but I don't think he works well in gta type game, where narrative establish that Nico tries to go straigth and is forced to do dirty work, and then player goes ER after mission ends.

He's a cool character on its own, but I don't think he works well in gta type game, where narrative establish that Nico tries to go straigth and is forced to do dirty work, and then player goes ER after mission ends.
I liked following nikos story. It was so interesting and not just gangsters blasting guns like CJ and the 5 characters

Gta and its genre never appealed to me tbh

I liked following nikos story. It was so interesting and not just gangsters blasting guns like CJ and the 5 characters
Yeah, nothing wrong with story on its own, it's just doesn't reflect open-world very well. You can imagine CJ killing random people for fun, but not Nico. It really hinders the realism and emphasis on the story that the game strives for.

Yeah, nothing wrong with story on its own, it's just doesn't reflect open-world very well. You can imagine CJ killing random people for fun, but not Nico. It really hinders the realism and emphasis on the story that the game strives for.
I like the mixture of the open world and Nikos story. It makes things more interesting. Like you’re in a good movie and you get to control things. Same thing with mafia 2 where it’s a really interesting and a character that is likable and not a total psycho. When niko starts killing random people it feels weird and wrong which i like it kinda gives it a more realistic feeling i guess

When you walk into a village, and you see fifty children with their throats and hands cut off, you realize the creature who did this doesn't have a soul.

Gta and its genre never appealed to me tbh

The movie-style story mode gets in the way tbh. I wish there was just a mode that would drop you on the map with no restricted areas and no locked items. A GTA sandbox.

50681826 64D7 43F3 8050 3F84B257A2DC

I actually listen to talk stations sometimes and integrity is my favorite. Pacemaker is great too.

I actually listen to talk stations sometimes and integrity is my favorite. Pacemaker is great too.
Do you have a translator or something? Because I understand every fifth word you're saying.

One of my fav GTA games. At first I didn’t like the handling but as I played it more I came to love it. I think Liberty City is a little too bland and colourless but in terms of game mechanics, story and physics it mogs GTA 5

The movie-style story mode gets in the way tbh. I wish there was just a mode that would drop you on the map with no restricted areas and no locked items. A GTA sandbox.
Try finding servers for GTA 4 multiplayer. I was part of a discord server back in 2018 and we used to play GTA 4 together it was a lot more fun than GTA Online

Man I remember shooting up the one hospital you could go into and seeing how long I could survive against the cops in there. Shit was so fun:owo:(in video game)

Also fuck that one love interest bitch in the beginning of the game that betrays you because she works for the cops. That twist actually got me

Also fuck that one love interest bitch in the beginning of the game that betrays you because she works for the cops. That twist actually got me
Wasn’t that same foid who worked for the FIB in GTA 5 her name was Michelle or something

This is one of the only GTA games I haven’t played